I'm Crashing

I'm Crashing

A Chapter by Brianaswriting
"

Of course he didn't listen to me

"

  I start school tomorrow. I like public school so I think I'll despise Catholic school. I'll be on punishment for a week, and that basically means no television, no parties, no Marsha, and worst of all no music. I think I might die without my daily dose of sound. I am aloud to read, but I'm not allowed to got the library. Wow. 

 At one mom came to my room and gave me grilled cheese for lunch, followed by a pile of magazines. I jumped up to my feet and hugged her. Once she left I decided it was the right time to indulge in some celebrity gossip. When I picked up the stack, and read the cover I wanted to kill myself. They were all spiritual magazines that were called Forgive. Was that a hint that mom was forgiving me, or was it a sign that I should forgive her and make the best out of Catholic school? 

  Before bed I was bored out of my mind. I read one article in the magazine and had the urge to change myself. It wasn't a good change I wanted to make. I went to my closet and tried on all my clothes. I ended up wearing ripped shorts that were splattered with paint, a rainbow half shirt, and black wedges. I crept out into the hallway and waited to hear mom snore...by the time she had fallen asleep I was out at the local bar. I smoked with the bikers, danced with the popular kids, and when the cute skater boy offered me a martini I couldn't refuse. Who cared if I was under age it was one freaking drink. I got home at twelve. 

   At breakfast dad randomly chose to join us. I knew mom didn't trust me so she called dad over for his opinion of me this morning. I licked the cream cheese of the side of my bagel and dad leaned over the table. 

   "Breathe," he said. 

   "Why?" I asked. Of course he didn't listen to me. Dad forced me to breathe, and when I did he supposedly smelled alcohol. I told him the magazine mom gave me said nobody's perfect, dad responded by saying true but I can still try.



© 2013 Brianaswriting


Author's Note

Brianaswriting
next chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on October 31, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2013


Author

Brianaswriting
Brianaswriting

NJ



About
In a place where it's IDEAL to be REAL, we fall for those with hearts of STEEL, an idle body is no big DEAL, and dreams are fusions of what the mind FEELS. more..

Writing