I'm Crashing

I'm Crashing

A Chapter by Brianaswriting
"

The girls gave all the excuses they give in movies.

"
  From the moment I set foot into the school it was like my vision of hell came to life. Mom swore that the school wouldn't be anything like I imagined, but it was everything I thought it would be. Two blonds and a brunette greeted me at the door. By the way last night I dyed my hair bright red hoping mom would think it's to inappropriate to leave this house with. She saw through me, and shoved me out of the door to catch the bus. The girls who stopped me at the door were obviously friendship hungry. The one with the golden blond curls name was Kennedy, the other blonds name was Leela, and the brunettes name is Chamber. I thought the right thing to do on my first day was show respect and shake their hands.  

  They looked nice, but that was just looks personality is what matters. I've grown out of the baby friendships that are worthless...I came to realize that was my relationship with Marsha. My school day wasn't bad until lunch. Four girls all with orange hair approached me. 

  "Um excuse me but were the only girls who can dye their hair here," I was speechless. Kennedy and Chamber insisted in fighting my battle for me while Leela kept to herself at gulped down green jello. The girls gave all the excuses they give in movies...that I’m new, and ignorant. When the orange haired Barbie's left Leela explained that in this school those girls are to be treated like royalty. I don't treat anyone like that unless it's myself or family. They mean nothing to me...orange haired or not. After school I could tell mom was regretting putting me in Catholic school because she treated me to lunch. When I bit into my lasagna she sniffled, when I grabbed my garlic bread she coughed, and when I sipped my soda she asked me how school was. It was only the first day and it didn't appear to be that bad, but I missed my friends, I did what I had to do. Lie.



© 2013 Brianaswriting


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 1, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2013


Author

Brianaswriting
Brianaswriting

NJ



About
In a place where it's IDEAL to be REAL, we fall for those with hearts of STEEL, an idle body is no big DEAL, and dreams are fusions of what the mind FEELS. more..

Writing