THE house

THE house

A Story by Brineh
"

sup

"

“Sid, go wake up Taylor.” I said, annoyed as I attempted to make waffles while Sid was slumped down on the couch.  “Naw.” He said, his gaze still focused on the TV.  I groaned, then went upstairs.  Time to wake up Taylor and the rest of my posse.

 Jayy was running around the hallway upstairs.  “Brini!  Taylor locked me out!” he said frantically.  I sighed.  “I’m out of the bathroom.” Announced Joey as he stepped out of the bathroom.  “That only took you two hours.” Said Corey sarcastically, coming out of his bedroom.  “Shut it stump-neck.” Said Joey, aggravated.  Corey went into the bathroom.  “Brini.  I need to do my hair.  I’m not going out like this.” Fumed Jayy.  I looked at his hair.  It was a little wavy.  “You look fine.” I said, my face like -_-.  He laughed.  “I can’t go out in public like this!” he cried dramatically.  I rolled my eyes and moved on to Taylor’s room.  I tried opening the door.  It wouldn’t open.  I groaned with annoyance.  I furiously pounded at the door.  “Taylor get the f**k out of bed you twat!” I yelled, wanting to check on my waffles instead of pry Taylor out of her room yet again.  I heard a thump, then Taylor opened the door.  “What?” she asked groggily, still half asleep.   “Git the f**k up.  Jayy needs to use your flat iron.” I said.  She yawned.  “Too late Bryan’s using mine.” She said, leaned against the door frame.  I sighed.  “Bryan slept over again?” I questioned.  “Yep.” She said.  I shook my head.  “Get a room you two.” I said, then started to go downstairs.  “Already have one!” she yelled back.

 Jayy followed me downstairs and into the kitchen.  The toaster was on fire.  Sid was frantically trying to put it out with the sink nozzle.  Jayy and me looked like O.O.  It finally died out.  Sid looked behind at us.  “Waffles burned.” He said.  “No s**t.” Said Jayy, taking a seat at the kitchen table.  “Hello all my hot sexy b*****s!” announced Dahvie loudly as he strutted into the room.  Sid rolled his eyes.  “Jesus Christ on a bicycle!  Jayy, what the f**k happened to your hair?!” shrieked Dahvie, his hand covering his mouth in horror.  I rolled my eyes.  “I know.  I have to wait for Bryan to be done with the flat iron.” He groaned.  “Oh, pin head slept over again?” asked Dahvie, unsurprised.  “Yeah.  I thought you’d hear it.” I said.  Sid laughed.  “I realize how little they actually sleep in that room.” He said.  I laughed. 

© 2011 Brineh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
Added on April 9, 2011
Last Updated on April 23, 2011
Tags: sid wilson, bryan monte money, joey jordison, reality, jayy von monroe, dahvie vanity, corey taylor, slipknot

Author

Brineh
Brineh

About
i love music and movies. most of the stories i make are about bands and stuff. slipknot is my life. Joey Jordison is my obsession. A7X, Motionless in White, Murderdolls, Black Veil Brides, and Escape.. more..

Writing