She's Waking Up

She's Waking Up

A Chapter by Melisse
"

not sure if this is even legitimate to the subject matter

"

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth…and, behold, it was very good.

In die begin het God die hemel en die aarde ... en kyk, dit was baie goed.

Në fillim, Zoti krijoi qiejt dhe tokën ... dhe, ja, ajo ishte shumë e mirë.

في البداية ، وخلق الله السماوات والأرض... و، ها هو حسن جدا.

У пачатку ст™арыў 'ог неба і зямлю ... і ™ось, добра ™ельмі.

Prelude: Conscious

Going back a little further.

One, two, three, four, one, breath breath, two, breath breath, three, breath breath, four, breath, one, breath breath, two, breath breath, three, breath breath, four, breath breath, one breath two breath three breath four breath one.  Two.  Three.  Four.  One.  I count the steps so far because I need some thing to keep me here, going.  This is the quality of the heart and the quantity of the soul that causes a fall to the knees and a reaping of the contents of the floor that’s black with blood.  Because all I want to do is hug the ground and love its black and rock in the sweet arms of a dead object that never lived.  Because I don’t feel myself in others’ heads and, most certainly, I don’t feel any thing; no means of stipulating sense at all.  I don’t feel anything.  I am so free.  And it hurts to be that free because you’re falling off the cliff and no boundaries of the earth hath even cared to hear your mouth, a black hole, screaming aloud, falling so far into a deep abyss of miserable life and so far away from a dim, loving peace of death.  And you happen to be walking past, you’re walking by the cliff, you watch the sad figure plunge into a bloody, painful mess of life and you wonder of what good and bad really mean.

To the origin: force.



© 2010 Melisse


Author's Note

Melisse
Just a burst, one day. I suppose its "Poetic Prose," also known as superficial nonsense, IMO.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW! This was an amazing piece. I loved every bit of it. The beginning was very effective, you allowed people to see that in every language that's how it was. This was really really good, I don't even have the words to say anything. Good job and good writings!
-Yin

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 28, 2010
Last Updated on October 26, 2010
Tags: Creation, Awakening