Autumn Nights ~Prologue~

Autumn Nights ~Prologue~

A Chapter by Britney K
"

It all began...

"
Thunder stormed through the dark night. The rain pounded upon the ground heavily, all creatures trying to stay out of the wet weather. Small, quick flashes of lightning engulfed the shadows of two lone figures. One, kneeling to the ground, looked up at the other standing above them. Her hair drenched from the rain, over her eyes, " Whatever you do, I'm not going to listen to you. I won't do as you order!" She hissed. Before she could continue, the figure's hand grabbed her hair, pulling her to look at him closer, " You will listen to me" A growl engulfed his voice as he leaned down, his eyes setting on hers. 
A gasp escaped her as she looked into his eyes. Bright yellow, full of anger. " Now, are you going to do as I say? Your power... it's something you can use more than you know. You don't need it like I do" 
" To screw everyone over so they listen to you! So you can get what you want and hide. I'd have to be dead to give you that kind of pow-" She fell to the ground after being hit. Tears welled up from the pain and she swallowed them away, along with the dirt and blood left in her mouth. 
" Learn to speak in front of me! You don't know who you are talking to, you b***h!" He yelled, lightning hitting the ground around them. A vein popping up on his forehead. She knew she was getting to him, that he would soon become tired of her. 
"You're right... I don't know who I am talking to" A smirk hit her muddy face. "Obviously it's a spineless, no good.." Her eyes widened as she saw a flash of lightning coming after her. 


© 2011 Britney K


Author's Note

Britney K
So here it is! The beginning of my book. It's not what I expected but I'd like to know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on July 29, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

Britney K
Britney K

Sacramento, CA



Writing