Amazing Mums

Amazing Mums

A Chapter by Brooklyn

“Ohmygawd!” Drew squeals in excitement. “That has to be the most romantic thing that I have ever heard! Well, not most romantic. He has a ways to go before he beats Zayn.”

I laugh and sort through her nail-polish selections. Pink. Pink. More pink. She has obsessively been wearing only pink nail-polish for over a month now. Ever since she found out that Zayn likes it when girls wear it. She now owns at least twenty-five different shades. “He doesn’t find that it weird that you know basically everything about him?” I ask gesturing to yet another shade of pink.

“I don’t think so.” Then she gets defensive, “It’s not weird!”

“Of course not. I just would get a little creeped-out if Harry knew everything about me.”

“He found out where you lived.” She points out.

 “Yeah, and I was creeped-out. I thought he was going to be hiding in my closet or something.”

“Now you are giving me the weird urge to check your closet. Not that I’d mind if I saw a member of One Direction hiding in there.” This sets her of in a fit of giggles. Her laugh is really contagious and suddenly I’m laughing, too. I blame all the soda we’re drinking.

We calm down a bit after a few minutes. “It’s just like I’d always dreamed… You with Harry, me with Zayn.”

“I thought that you dreamed of ending up with Louis?”

She frowns at me. “Actually I dreamed of ending up with any of them,” She corrects. “Except Harry, who I knew that you were destined to be with.“ I hold my hands up in surrender.

“Well, I didn’t have any dreams of ending up with Harry, but I guess that I don’t have a sixth sense when it comes to relationships, like you do.” I say mockingly. She throws a handful of popcorn at me.

My phone dings and I crawl across the room to get it. It’s a text form Harry saying: Tuesday night? At our hotel? Drew can come 2. We’re having a signing.

I show the text to Drew who dances around the room, squealing. “You better say yes. I will never forgive you if you don’t.” She adds.

“As if I didn’t already know that,” I say, rolling my eyes. But I don’t say yes. Instead I write: Maybe :1

My phone dings again. You r going 2 b the death of me Arianna Jackson.

I’ll b there…if I can.

:P I’ll c u then

“I have a date with Harry,” I yell dancing around in a circle.

The door to my room opens. “That guy that keeps showing up in the middle of the night?” My brother asks, frowning.

“Were you eavesdropping?” I accuse.

“No I was just walking down the hallway. You were loud enough that I’m surprised that they didn’t hear you in Africa,” He mumbles.

 “Out,” my mom appears behind him and orders, pointing over her shoulder with her thumb. He looks like he wants to stay there and demand answers so she drags him away by the ear, closing the door behind them.

“I love your mom.” Drew says for the millionth time. Today. “Or should I say mum?” she asks in a terrible fake English accent. 



© 2012 Brooklyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I cannot wait for the date!!! I bet it will be amazing! These last two chapters are wonderful and I can't wait for more. Keep up the wonderful writting!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ahhhh!! I'm so excited for their date!! Can't wait till the next chapter! :) < 3

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great job...as usual.

Posted 11 Years Ago


You have a nice flow to the story. Also, the way you write makes it easy to visualize the characters. Good job.

Posted 11 Years Ago


LOVE IT! "I'm surprised they didn't hear you in Africa."! LOVE IT! "I like your mom." LOVE IT MORE!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I FLIPPING LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
in the first sentence you called Drew Macy

Posted 11 Years Ago


Fake English accents are the worst :P but I thought Macy's name was Drew...?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Brooklyn

11 Years Ago

Where did I write Macy?
Amanda

11 Years Ago

the first sentence
Brooklyn

11 Years Ago

ooo...that must be fixed

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2012
Last Updated on August 9, 2012


Author

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

why do you want to know?, MA



About
I'm a fourteen year old girl that is now in her freshman year of highschool. wish me luck!. I'm awful at spelling, and I need to work on "down time" in stories. I also can't seem to write one book for.. more..

Writing
But Not But Not

A Poem by Brooklyn


Nightmares Nightmares

A Poem by Brooklyn


Insanity Insanity

A Story by Brooklyn



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


But Not But Not

A Poem by Brooklyn


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Brooklyn


Chapter III Chapter III

A Chapter by Lydia