Angel on Earth

Angel on Earth

A Story by bunnehbooh
"

I wrote this back in 2010, and just dug it back up, I completely forgot about it.

"
I never really knew as i was walking home from Kylie's what would happen that night, but as i crossed the street, it hit me.
Next thing i know is that im in a hospital looking at someone, i can't tell who its is with that person laying on them. i go to back up and i trip over my clothes, wait a second i wasn't wearing a hospital gown while i was walking home, was I?
no i've got to be going crazy.
finally everyone left the room, i walked over to the side of the bed and looked down at a face i saw everyday of my life.
that can't be me!! Im right here!! aren't I??
"aaahhhh" i screamed as i tired to get attention. no one heard me or saw me as i ran out of the room like a crazy person.
then i heard someone behind me, i turned around, no one. then i heard it again, and again, and again. I continued to look around then i found myself all alone. but i was watching someone else walking. i looked over i saw kylie's, then i relized who i was watching i was watching me. i turned back just as i stepped into the road, and i saw the headlights, i started to run towards myself. but i got there to late.
then i heard someone say "go lay on your body."
i went and laid on my body, everything went black. i woke up later, looking up at the ceiling in the hospital.
my mom laying ontop of me crying, i uttered a little cry of agonizing pain "uuh.... m-m-my... le-legs.... h-hu-hurt." everyone looked at me, then over to my side i saw a little girl, she was sitting there, and was smiling i didnt know who she was then she said, "i saw you yesterday, and i saw the man that killed you, i said you didnt deserve to die so i prayed, to god to spare you, and he said he wanted to but he couldnt, so i told him if you need a life take me, i dont have a family, or a house, or anyone to love me, he said, he didnt want to do that," she looked innocent, and like an angel, but i was confused with what she was saying,
and why noone else saw or heard her.
she went on, "i said you had friends and a loving family that would get destroyed if they lost you, noone would lose me. he said if you can get her to understand i will spare her, and i gurauntee you and her wont be sad, you will never leave the earth, and she will be the only one who can hear you, you will be her guardian angel on earth." she smiled and looked at me.
then she got up and walked out the door, as she walked you could hear the angels singing and saying come on honey, you'll be safe with us, before she left the room her back to me she said "im your angel, true and forever, im Alissia Lynn Barts, and i will never let you get hurt, im always there for you."

© 2013 bunnehbooh


Author's Note

bunnehbooh
I realize there is like no capitalization, but ignore that, I want just the content reviewed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on March 14, 2013

Author

bunnehbooh
bunnehbooh

Austin, MN



About
My name is Anna, I go by Bunny. I am 19, and have a son born on June 18th 2014, and currently writing a few short stories, very slowly. On the side, I draw, read, watch anime, and sleep, wait what's t.. more..

Writing
Illaria Illaria

A Story by bunnehbooh


One One

A Chapter by bunnehbooh