Soul's light

Soul's light

A Book by bunnehbooh

Chapters


© 2015 bunnehbooh


Author's Note

bunnehbooh
Lavette Slade is a regular 17 year old girl, who loves to travel to different dimensions, and always dreams about running away from home to live in one of those dimensions. Her and her bestfriend Paola especially enjoy the Earth Dimension, they go there almost every weekend.
But with their country on the brink of war, and a king not sure what he wants, Lavette wants to get out of there as soon as possible. And her decision becomes even easier when she meets an Earth boy named Derrick.
King Cordell notices her when shes caught crossing dimensions, and he instantly knows what he wants for his son, but it won't be easy to get, she eludes everything and everyone he sends after her. But her friends and family can't hide as well, and he'll do whatever it takes.

This is all written very quickly, so don't mind mistakes you find, just inform me if you do find them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on January 11, 2015
Last Updated on January 11, 2015

Author

bunnehbooh
bunnehbooh

Austin, MN



About
My name is Anna, I go by Bunny. I am 19, and have a son born on June 18th 2014, and currently writing a few short stories, very slowly. On the side, I draw, read, watch anime, and sleep, wait what's t.. more..

Writing
Illaria Illaria

A Story by bunnehbooh


One One

A Chapter by bunnehbooh