Laughing at the Indian Cricket Team

Laughing at the Indian Cricket Team

A Story by burj
"

Even with top class players, the Indian team loses and loses so here are some jokes directed at them.

"
Indian cricket is headed for a disastrous World Cup and only those who wish to bury their head in the sand can think that they will do well there. The pitches in West Indies are fast and the players (who anyway have a tough time on such pitches) will succumb easily. They will advance (I truly hope so) to the next round by beating the weak teams but they will lose once again to the strong ones and they will find ourselves out and forgotten very soon. So instead of feeling sad, the only thing left for the fans to do is to joke about them. So here goes!
The story goes that there was a couple married for quite some time and they had a boy of 5-6 years old. Their  relationship was turning  sour. So finally it reached such a stage that they thought it was better for them to be divorced than to carry on such a relationship. 
So they consulted a lawyer. But the big question was who would have the  kid. In the hearing in the court it was decided that this choice should be left to their son. So the judge asked "Son, would you like to stay with your mummy?" 
The kid replied," No, mummy beats me."
So the judge asked "Then, would you like to stay with your papa?"
The kid replied, "No, papa beats me too."
Now the judge was in a dilemma and was not able to decide what to do. After  pondering  for some time he smiled with the ideas he had in his mind about the child.
And he gave the judgment that the kid would stay with
Any guesses?
Come on I know you can guess this.
Ok here is the decision: The judge decided that the kid would stay with the Indian Cricket Team because they never beat anybody.
And here are some one liners to pipe up your day:
Why do Indian babies cry and complain all the time?
They are practicing how to become Indian cricketers when they grow up.
What is an handcuffed Indian Cricketer called?
A cricketer you can trust.
What are the four words that will destroy any Indian batsman?
Did you bat today?
Why doesnt the crowd blink when Tendulkar goes out to bat?
There just is no time until he gets out again.

© 2014 burj


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on June 26, 2014
Last Updated on June 26, 2014
Tags: humor, humour, joke, jokes, entertainment, funny, laugh, laughs, wit, fun