The Last Dream

The Last Dream

A Story by Evanescence1993

A girl who's from a small town dreams of being out in the big wide world, living in usa. Her dream is to become a professional crime investigator. she fights through rough times like learning to cope with her brothers suicide, he was her only inspiration to follow her dreams since he died, she gave up hope, as her parents grieving resulted in not believing in her. One day she meets a lonely old man who inspires her again and helps her. She finally makes it into the profession she dreams of. After a year of living the dream her parents call her..and apoligize for everything, they realise they waqnt to be involved with their daughter. after a long call they arrange to be on the next flight to usam, flight 146 at 15.00 and arrive to her the following morning. That evening she's on the job and turns out it's a disaster on flight 146. As it's her jop she has to work on it, knowing her parents are on there she breaks down mid job. Turns out her parents missed their flight and will see her tomorrow :)

© 2010 Evanescence1993


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great start,nice work, keep on writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh wow!! Suspenseful!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sounds more like a "brain storming" then a story. It's quite choppy and disjointed. Might make an interesting story... one day, with a lot of work.

N. Strong

Posted 13 Years Ago


Story?

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is really good. It CRACKED ME UP!!! I love this write or better yet this joke.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was very amazing.
I would asure you that this could be written as a book, if you have given thought to it.
Anyway, this was very enjoyable to read and interesting.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yea i agree with ross
i think that if you did make it in to a story then that would make it a lot better then having a short version of this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Seems like this should definitely be a full story rather than this extremely brief overview. It's an interesting concept, but definitely needs to be developed.

Posted 13 Years Ago


awesome!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


You have me so excited. This is like a great movie trailer.
I'd love to know more.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1110 Views
33 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 15, 2010
Last Updated on July 15, 2010

Author

Evanescence1993
Evanescence1993

South-west, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 years old from UK.... I more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


first love first love

A Poem by LynLee