Another day...

Another day...

A Story by Caleb J Tyler
"

I felt a little sluggish today but felt this was a good haiku so to speak..

"
Another day in the daily life of the "average man".  At what point do you stop and ask yourself to change the routine?  What time in your life is the "right" time to make a little extra effort?  And at what interval can a change be made?  The questions are never asked out loud, but the reality is that there is no such thing as the "right" time...  Anytime is the right time to invoke a little improvement on your life.  Instead of dredging on through out your existence with a look of despair on your face, try going that next step further.  Take the craziest thing you would love to do and do it.  When else is a better time than right now?  Even when it seems unimaginable to others you can make your dreams come true..  The only one who is going to make it happen is YOU.  So why would you hinder yourself?  Why not take a plunge and go for it?  Today is a new day, time to invoke a little enthusiasm on the "average man", so that today and everyday that follows aren't just "Another day". 

© 2012 Caleb J Tyler


Author's Note

Caleb J Tyler
This was a little different than I have ever written but I thought it was nice and I hope you do too.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow!! Very well said!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 19, 2012
Last Updated on October 19, 2012
Tags: daily life, routine, average, man, inspirational, uplifting

Author

Caleb J Tyler
Caleb J Tyler

montgomery, LA



About
My name as you know is Caleb Tyler, I am married to a wonderful young woman, Chasity, and we have two amazing little boys, Jordan and Aiden. We live in Central Louisiana and have no complaints. We t.. more..

Writing