Batch Record Management

Batch Record Management

A Story by caliberuniversal
"

In the pharmaceutical industry, there are various types of data that are needed to be recorded. Traditionally, pharmaceutical industries use paper to maintain Batch Records like Batch Manufacturing.

"

In the pharmaceutical industry, there are various types of data that are needed to be recorded. Traditionally, pharmaceutical industries use paper to maintain Batch Records like Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR), BPR, process and equipment templates, etc. in order to maintain pace with the standards of FDA, MHRA, etc. But paper work is a difficult task to maintain if there is bulk of data, which actually is in large amounts.


Today with the advancement in the technologies there are facilities to maintain a bulk amount of data with ease. Pharmaceutical companies are now using Electronic Batch Records (EBRs). EBRs help Pharmaceutical companies to reduce paperwork errors, increase the rate of information and collaboration.


Batch record management provides few benefits like-


·        Accuracy and consistency- accuracy and consistency is possible only for an individual if he is not having any distractions, but a human mind will always have something in mind and this will create some errors in it. An automated system will give accurate and consistent results for the data provided.


·        Compliance Costs- Compliance of any process requires capturing information, organizing information, analyzing information and presenting information accurately and batch record management system will do this perfectly with a minimal cost.


·        Increase Productivity- with the enhancement in the connectivity of internal people to the external customers and staff the productivity will increase because of the implementation of common user interface. Batch record systems also reduce time "consuming, error-prone data re-entry resulting from paper work.


·        Decision Making- With paper or manual based data, it is difficult to manipulate the record and take decisions quickly. They require more time investment for studying and presenting the result. But with batch records, the data is in a stable format and thus providing a quick decision making.


·     To know more click-

© 2016 caliberuniversal


Author's Note

caliberuniversal
In the pharmaceutical industry, there are various types of data that are needed to be recorded. Traditionally, pharmaceutical industries use paper to maintain Batch Records like Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR), BPR, process and equipment templates, etc. in order to maintain pace with the standards of FDA, MHRA, etc

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on December 14, 2016
Last Updated on December 15, 2016
Tags: BPR, process, Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR

Author

caliberuniversal
caliberuniversal

Hyderabad, India



About
Caliber Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a company formed in Aug 2001 with a focus on solutions for Pharma and biotech industries. Caliber’s core competency lies in building solutions for Pharma and la.. more..

Writing