Preperation

Preperation

A Chapter by Chronos

 

Abigail was the only woman to have noticed the slightly daunting sense of danger when “The Followers” were approaching. When the first showed I could tell he was an excellent double-talker by the way his eyes seemed to blink slightly faster than normal.

“How are suppose to defend ourselves without a single weapon,” Larry exclaimed passionately.

“Rudy , what kind of weapons do they have with them?” Abigail asked.

“A few guns, a bomb, and a lot of clubs and bats,” Rudy answered, “Why do you ask?”

“Because if know what they have we can try to think up a plan to counter their arsenal with one of our own.” Abigail replied.

Well then, it’s been decided that we will begin to assemble weapons to protect our colony.”

Over the next two months we made fifty-four pipe bombs, fifty-eight bats and clubs, found thirty-seven pistols, fifteen shot guns , and chopped down thirty-four trees to bundle and release downhill to scare and crush most if not all of the possible invaders.

We didn’t allow Rudy to help in this counter attack because of his addiction.



© 2010 Chronos


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on May 3, 2010
Last Updated on May 17, 2010


Author

Chronos
Chronos

Slidell, LA



About
There's not much to know. I'm a 10th grade student more..

Writing
Rapture Rapture

A Book by Chronos