The attack and Harold

The attack and Harold

A Chapter by Chronos

 

At first I though that there would only be about fifty or so, but there were at least one hundred and thirty or one hundred and fifty. When it was announced that they had come everybody grabbed there assigned weapon. Shot gunners near the door, pistol carriers one hundred yards back, bombers on the towers, batters and clubbers as the last line of defense.

Thankfully we had made the entrance a tunnel ten feet wide and two hundred and fifty feet long. They had to come in in lines of four and five so it was easy to cut them down. A few of them tried to retreat, but those with pistols ran them down finished off the rest of the would-be invaders.

            It took a while for the shock of the attack to settle.

            When Harold Masters found that his best fighters had all been killed, he became infuriated toward every member of his gang killing the weaker ones.

           “I condemn failure more than anything else!” Harold exclaimed with burning passion. “The next time I find that anyone has failed my orders, they are advised to never come back or face death!”

           “But, Master, we were out numbered and out gunned.”, one follower pleaded.

           “There is no excuse for failure to raid a colony from one of my elite gunners.”, Harold said impassively.



© 2010 Chronos


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on May 3, 2010
Last Updated on May 16, 2010


Author

Chronos
Chronos

Slidell, LA



About
There's not much to know. I'm a 10th grade student more..

Writing
Rapture Rapture

A Book by Chronos