The Trip

The Trip

A Story by CamB
"

An event from the past which happened to a friend

"
The Trip


I advised him it was more powerful than he ever would realise, Jake was a friend but he had no understanding of the power LSD had, especially on a virgin mind. I left him playing football that night and went home. Little did I know what would occur.


The next day It was all over social media, I needed to distance myself from this, at the same time I know it was not my fault, how could I. It's not possible to work out what someone's reaction would be, sometimes it may turned out bliss, sometimes they think devil gets involved.


He had waited at the bus shelter, it was getting late, he had become impatient , impatient for well, either the bus or the effect, I tried to tell him, I did my best. At least he was safe now, that's the current outcome or so I heard.


It turned up..the bus but then it must have hit something, I don't know...there was glass shattering from the shelter..some pieces must have hit me as I was bleeding, when I looked down I could see the cuts, they felt like everywhere. 


I was on the bus but I couldn't recognise my surroundings ,  sort of the same but not real, everyone looked different, it was worse when I got home..


“What are you talking about ?” , I mean, it's just that when I got home, it really wasn't my home, “you mean you went to someone else's home?”, no. But it didn't look the same, I knew that , I mean I knew...my parents were not my parents.


“You know that's all crazy, right?” , I'm telling you it wasn't my mother,I couldn't work it out so I just went upstairs to my room.


“Did you feel ok?” , No..everything was wrong..


“Did you know understand it was because of what you had taken?” ,I don't remember


“I was dreaming”, But you were not dreaming were you ?


“It was not my parents, also there were other things that were wrong”, like what Jake?


“My posters..they were ,well telling me things”, like talking to you ?


“Yes, because I knew I was in the wrong place, it was telling me what I  needed to do”, needed to do ? How do you mean ?






“It felt like a bad dream, I just wanted to end it”, did you understand that you had taken the microdot ?




“No, I was lost by then and the voice  was getting stronger”, did you tell your parents ?


“I've told you , they WERE NOT my parents”, what happened next ?


:”I did what he told me, what I had to do”, I'm not sure what you mean Jake ?


You tried to jump out of the window Jake..thank God your dad pulled you back…


“It's just a dream anyhow, when I wake up Ill be ok”, just relax, you will be fine….


I'll always stay with you so just relax


 “When will I wake up ?”, You are already awake


From now on I will always be with you….”Who are you?”


You know who I am Jake….I have always been you..

© 2019 CamB


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on July 8, 2019
Last Updated on July 8, 2019
Tags: drugs, lsd, trips, adventure, different

Author

CamB
CamB

United Kingdom