Chapter 3 - Massacre of the foot soldiers.

Chapter 3 - Massacre of the foot soldiers.

A Chapter by Ama May Cooper

Satan stood at the doorway to his abode. Looking out at the herds of angry souls that ran toward him from the distance.They did not faze him, simple organisms that would be so easy to destroy. 


Two pistols sat neatly in holsters his fingers gently stroking the tips of the already smoking barrels. Pistols were one thing he had to thank the human world for, alot of fun the whole idea of firing small metallic objects with the force to shatter skulls was. It greatly tickled him so.


From his bedroom to the doorway lay his faithful servants throats torn out and charred to pieces, easy pickings for the dark lord as they came at him with vengeance in there eyes.

He sighed as an ignited rock sailed past inches from his face. This was his world, he was the supreme lord, how dare such lowlifes even consider taking it from him. He found himself seething with an unquenchable anger, he would make them pay he would make them all pay.
 
He clicked his fingers and the blood red sky above shuddered, huge molten balls began to rain down causing deep flaming craters within the barren dessert that surrounded his home. He strode through them unharmed, his feet barely disrupting the burning sand beneath them, and as he walked toward them the masses became less certain of there goal. Some turned and ran on there heels, other's ducked and dived in a desperate act to avoid the storm above them, only a few brave souls still charged forward.

"Oh come now, that's no fun... Where's the fight in you vermin" Satan had said as he reached out a hand to grasp someone's neck. The poor demon felt his fingers weave slowly around his sarcophagus, he flailed uselessly already aware that there was no hope left but still hanging on for some faint straw of sympathy that he would never find.
"How does it feel to be faced with your master, how does it feel to truely understand your insignificance" His grip tightened and a blood curdling crack was heard as the bones in the demons neck shattered. The poor creature fell from his arms and landed a crumpled mess beneath his feet. 

Satan smiled to himself as he inspected the corpse. Today he would die, that much was for certain but he would have a great deal of fun within this chaos beforehand.


© 2013 Ama May Cooper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on September 8, 2012
Last Updated on February 3, 2013


Author

Ama May Cooper
Ama May Cooper

London, south west, United Kingdom



About
Name: Ama may cooper Current age(when joined):16 Sex: female Age now: 27 I am merely a being, treading softly on these foreign lands. I am no great individual, no wise king or beautiful temptres.. more..

Writing
... ...

A Story by Ama May Cooper


Leonis Leonis

A Story by Ama May Cooper