Chapter 1 - Cursed Warriors of War

Chapter 1 - Cursed Warriors of War

A Chapter by Ama May Cooper

The child surfaced from the underworld in a peaceful sleep, unaware of the chaos that had unfolded or his journey to the realm of the living. He lay in nothing but his birthday suit curled up in a corn field suckling innocently on his thumb. Looking at him he would not of raised a hint of alarm, apart from the blood red eyes hidden beneath his eyelids, he would seem merely another human child.

A farmer wondering his fields that morning had merely stumbled across him lieing there, an innocent child abondended by the world. A disregarded life that had none to care for it. Without another thought he'd bundled the fledgling in his arms, and decided that he would raise him as his own.

Deep below this peaceful adoption a tremendous war raged on. A war of demons and tainted souls, the corrupt wielding flames and pitchforks in desperate chase for power of the underworld. Satan himself feared for his political standing, the uprising of hell's many captors was a great threat to his powerful position. He had created an army through torture , beating and slaying frustrated souls in infinite repetition, until they found resistance from within themselves spurred on by there fearful situations. They had bonded together a mass of un-happy residents , bringing rebellion to the fiery pits that he had lay reign over for so long.

Satan paced around his quarters. His eyes shone a deep blood red color, and with his agitation amber flames danced from his iris's.
"Even the guards, the demons i have spent years taming, the ones i have trusted and confided in...curse them curse them all" he swung his fist agasint the wall in frustration.

He knew that he could not remain within his quarters for long, the cursed souls would be upon the castles doors in a matter of hours. A mob of traitors and murders walking in arms together, all but ready to turn on each other once they had gotten Satan safely out of the way.

He glanced around his room. A den of his guiltiest pleasures and secret desires. A comfortable abode for a creature of a dark soul. He strode over to the mirror and looked deeply at himself.

Satan was a tall man, with jet black hair. He much resembled a living human being apart from of course those blood red eyes that ran in his blood line. He mentally remarked to himself that he had a nice suit and was looking incredibly suave despite the ongoing chaos around him. 

Breathing in deeply he began formulating his plan. His eyes bursting into creative inferno's as the cogs in his mind spun.


© 2013 Ama May Cooper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it, it reminds me fellowship of the ring where we establish the world. gonna read more soon it sounds like a interesting read

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on June 11, 2012
Last Updated on February 3, 2013


Author

Ama May Cooper
Ama May Cooper

London, south west, United Kingdom



About
Name: Ama may cooper Current age(when joined):16 Sex: female Age now: 27 I am merely a being, treading softly on these foreign lands. I am no great individual, no wise king or beautiful temptres.. more..

Writing
... ...

A Story by Ama May Cooper


Leonis Leonis

A Story by Ama May Cooper