"MUNDUS MAGI" Book One: Denator

"MUNDUS MAGI" Book One: Denator

A Book by schmidt
"

Mundus Magi is about the magical world of Mysquetonia. Mysquetonia is divided into four kingdoms and book one is about the Denatorian race... (continue on reviews)

"

© 2013 schmidt


Author's Note

schmidt
The Kingdom Denator is one of the two first civilization emerge in Mysquetonia. Denatorians look like ordinary warriors but they are known to be skilled in physical combat that possesses extraordinary strength. A Denatorian could live for over hundreds of years but their physical form stops aging at the age of 60.


Mundus Magi is a tale of Greed, Betrayal, Cruelty, Lust, Envy, Sacrifice, Forgiveness, Deceit and Perseverance that led to a great war... And all sprung from a single universal element... Stronger than the rest and capable of crossing the impossible..... "LOVE"...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is the sort of fantasy that might appeal to young peopel and to some adults. It's not quite my thing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Please leave a comment about the plot... I hope you'll follow its chapters and get interested of the story... It would inspire me to work hard on its twists...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 10, 2013
Last Updated on June 3, 2013
Tags: Fantasy, Novel, Story, Adventure, Magic, Elf, Wizards, Mermaids, Supernatural, centaur, pixie, fairy

Author

schmidt
schmidt

Cagayan de Oro, X, Philippines



About
I'm an aspiring writer... I would like to develop my imagination and ability to create stories through writing and my english skills... Hope I could touch other people's interests... more..

Writing