The Memories...

The Memories...

A Poem by Carlouse
"

Poetry

"
      You plant your smile in my mind and your love in my heart...we smile under he stars...and cry in the rain...walk along the silent roads...an escape beyond the midnight horizon...your lips form words i can understand...'i love you...'my lungs gasp for air...my lips tremble for words i can verbalize...we lock eyes click heels and move along...step by step...hill by hill...smile after smile...as the memories get sweeter and their glares get darker and darker...the words pour out their mouths like poison beneath our skin...

© 2010 Carlouse


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this poem; however, in saying that I do have to criticize the form. I do not like using "yur" for "your" and "yu" for "you". That's just a personal preference. In addition, I would really like to see this arranged more verse by verse. I feel like it would make it easier on the eyes and the ellipses make it difficult to want to continue reading. It makes you seem either unsure of what to write next or extreme pauses. Neither of which I think you want implied. On the other hand, the emotions portrayed are fantastic and I hope you keep up the good writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
1 Review
Added on July 13, 2010
Last Updated on July 13, 2010

Author

Carlouse
Carlouse

Omaha Nebraska, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I write to live and live to write...and i like b***s...alot...but yeah get to knnow me ;) more..

Writing
The Flames The Flames

A Poem by Carlouse