My Mind, sometimes

My Mind, sometimes

A Poem by Cassandra Renee Willey
"

This is me, this is who I tend to be at times. Hard to explain out loud so I took the time to write it. Its a little confusing, and maybe I'm a little lost. That's okay. Here it is.

"

In a world so dark and full of sadness how to you find the right path to be chosen?

You look so far ahead of yourself, forgetting where you stand now.

How did I become so apart of the madness?

Lifted so high from all the adventures my mind takes me.


Its hard to explain. Maybe I will just write it.


The way I see the world may not be so different then you.

I live day to day finding things to do.

I know I am alone so I find ways to enjoy it; inside my mind I go.


I float into these thoughts that are constantly coming at me, how fast they come,

and how easily they go.

I get lost in one thought that is purely wonder, not knowing how come I think of these things,.


My mind falls asleep when someone starts to talk about things that aren't important to me,

I daydream of where life is going to take me.


I don't understand why people don't hear me, I hear everything they say.


Why do I take life so seriously, and everything so personally?

Not everyone is going to feel the same way as I do.


I think there is two parts to me, one of them is Cassie, and the other ones crazy.


My mind is a puzzle that will never be put together,


I have these thoughts that seem so pure and true, I can be next to a person and understand the different levels of pain or happiness that they may feel at the time.

There are some I can vibe with and some that just freak me out, either way I'm just learning something new about the different energy's that impact my life.


My mind heightens and my soul says hello.

© 2014 Cassandra Renee Willey


Author's Note

Cassandra Renee Willey
This is just a little bit of myself, a little bit of the way I work. If your truly knew, like someday I hope you do then you'll understand the illogical explanations in my head.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on May 15, 2014
Last Updated on May 15, 2014
Tags: mind, unlogical, explanations, daydream

Author

Cassandra Renee Willey
Cassandra Renee Willey

Stevens County, United States Minor Outlying Islands



Writing