Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by LittleEye:)

Walking out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my hair and another around my body, I walked over to my closet to get some clothes and then to my bed to check my phone for messages... three new texts and a missed call. All from my best friend ever, Cali.

Cali: Hey chikie! Wat's up?

Cali: U there?

Cali: Hello!!! Are u ignoring me????

Cali and I have been friends ever since we were in diapers. Literally. Our moms have been best friends since college and we were born three months apart. We're practically sisters and spent every daylight hour together since we were born. Of course we have our ups and downs, mainly over stupid things. But she is always there for me when i need her. She's skinny with brown eyes and short brown hair, which is nicely complimented by blonde highlights.

Kayla: Hey! Sorry, i was in the shower, and plez don't go all control freak on me...

I hit the send button and then got dressed. I put on my American Eagle dark-wash skinnies with a blue AmE polo over a white and blue polk-a-dotted tank top. I went to turn my computer on when then my phone beep beep-ed, so i walked over to get it and check the incoming text (most likely from Cali).

Cali: haha, srry. So wat r u doing 2nite? brad is having a party, and we can't miss it, so plez tell me that u dont have any plans. :)

Brad is Cali's boyfriend. They have been dating off and on for the past three years. I personly think that she is way too good for him, but she's 'in love" so I couldn't really tell her that. But since she's my best friendIi had to put up with them when they were together, which meant going to his parties. So i hit the reply key and messaged back.

Kayla: I'm not doing anything 2nite, but do i rly have 2 go 2 this party?

I sent the message and then attended to my computer. As usual all my friends were online, including Kody, the guy that I was majorly crushing on, but he was also my closest guy friend. Cali kept telling me that it was so obvious that he liked me back, but I couldn't tell. I decided to send him a quick IM.

Kayla: Hey!! Wat's up??

Kody: Nuttin much, are you going to brad's party tonite?

Kayla: Against my will.

Kody: I'll be there ;)

Kayla: Then it's a date?

Kody: totally! haha. C u there.

My insides fluttered as he logged off. Maybe he did like me back. Just then my phone started to buzz and I opened up the message from Cali.

Cali: Kody will b there.

Of course she knew I was secretly crushing on him. And of course she was alittle late on this update. That was my Cali, just a tad slow.

Kayla: I kno, i was just talking to him. I'll be there.

As i sent the text, i decided to go put on somthing more... i don't know... sexy? So i walked over to my closet and pulled out my favorite pair of skinnies and a really dark purple tank that clung to my body. I walked back over to my computer and started IMing my other friends to see if any of them were going while i waited for Cali to pick me up for the party.



© 2009 LittleEye:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on August 27, 2009


Author

LittleEye:)
LittleEye:)

orlando, FL



About
All of you that have known me since 2007 have seen me grow up through my work, i just want to say thx for all of the reviews and the comments you guys help a lot more..

Writing