Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by LittleEye:)

As eight o'clock rolled around, I saw Cali pull up in my drive way. I grabbed my purse and threw in some extra lipgloss as i walked out of my room. She was just walking up to the door as I walked out of the house.

"How do you do that?" she questioned as I turned her around to get into the car.

"Do what?"

"Kno excatly when I get here?"

"Um... Cali, if you want to sneak up on me, then you might want to keep ur music alittle quieter when you pull into my drive way."

"Well that's true. So are you ready to get your party on?"

"Do i look like it? By the way, do you kno who is going?"

"Yes, you look hot, does a little someone have something to do with that? And yes it's going to be a bunch of Brad's friends and their girlfriends along with their girlfriend's friends."

"And that makes me a 'girlfriend's friend' right?"

"Nope, Brad said that your going as Kody's date. Do have any idea how that happened?"

Oh my god! He actually took what I said literally. I mean it's defiantly not a bad thing, but I was totally joking! This night should be interesting. Just then we pulled into Brad's drive way and i saw Kody waiting outside. As I got out of the car he looked at me with those brillant blue eyes of his and started walking over to me.

"Hey! Have you been waiting for me?"

I asked him sarcastically as he meet up with me and Cali.

"No, i thought I'd play valet for the party, but then I saw how hot you looked in that tank, and decided it be better to go in with you."

He smiled jokingly at me, and then we walked inside Brad's oh-too-familar house. Cali looked at me and smiled over-hearing everthing he said to me.

"I'm gonna go find my boyfriend. Kody, do you mind looking after my friend for me? She can get out of control at times."

She looked at Kody, and then to me, and then back at Kody.

"Not a problem, I'll try to keep her under control."

They both laughed and then Cali walked off to go find Brad.

"So... I probably should have asked you earlier, but I've told the guys that your here as my date. Which is why i waited for you outside. And I really do think that you look really hot in that..."

He looked at me as he rambled on.

"Ya, it's fine. Cali told me that you had told Brad that i was your date. And i do look really hot in this don't I?"

I cut him off before he could say anything stupider and then lead him over to where i saw Cali and Brad talking. I'm so glad that I had decided to change. We danced all night and Kody never left my side... It was so cute! When Cali wanted to leave after getting in a fight with Brad about him hitting on every girl there, Kody looked down at me with puppy-dog eyes.

"Do you want to follow us and then take me back to my house after I drop her off? Cali looks kinda drunk and i don't want her dying on the way home."

It was mostly true. She was drunk, and her on the road drunk wouldn't be the best thing after what has happened tonight.

"Ya, I'll go grab my keys and meet you out front."

He ran into the kitchen, and I tried to drag Cali out the house and into the car, she fought back as I took the keys from her hand, mumbling about being able to drive, and that everthing was fine. I just ignored her and hopped into the driver's seat. As I started the car i saw Kody walk out the door with a smile on his face. I could see now what Cali was talking about when she was saying that he liked me. I pulled out, and in less then fifteen minuets we were at her house and Kody ended up carrying her up to her room and put her down in her bed. I left the keys in her kitchen and waited for him to come down. We walked out and hopped into the car.

Most of the ride back was in silence, it was really weird because Kody always had somthing to talk about. That was one of the things I liked about him. After five minuets of this passed i couldn't take it anymore.

"So why did you tell everyone that I was your date?"

He looked at me confused and then sighed.

"Kayla, I've liked you ever since the first time I saw you. And I had finally gotten the nerve to ask you to a party, then bailed. I told everyone that I was going to ask you, thus the reason they thought that we were together."

OMG! He really did like me!! OMG OMG OMG!! No way! I couldn't say anything. I think that I might of had a smile on my face, but I couldn't say anyting.

Just then we pulled into my drive way. I turned my head to thank him for the ride home, but just then he grabbed me and started to kiss me. I was stunned at first, but then I started to kiss him back. It was the best kiss ever. I couldn't believe it was happening. After what seemed like too short a time period, he pulled back and smiled. And then gave me a hug.

"I love you Kayla." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too."

I pulled back and smiled at him. I got out of the car and then walked into the house. Before I closed the door, I turned around and smiled at him. Waved good-bye and then walked inside. I walked up to my room, took a shower and then went to bed. This was the best night ever!



© 2009 LittleEye:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on August 27, 2009


Author

LittleEye:)
LittleEye:)

orlando, FL



About
All of you that have known me since 2007 have seen me grow up through my work, i just want to say thx for all of the reviews and the comments you guys help a lot more..

Writing