Alone??????!

Alone??????!

A Story by CDseader

You can any guy you want. They are all at your feet. Waiting for the right time to ask you out. But yet you say on my own. Most girls are jelious of you for being the guys favorite. Batting your eyes at them all. Flirting with them, we do that and we get called w****s. So why like the one that used you. Or even pretended that you were nothing to him. Time to move on, liking two others. Pick either one of them, they are both nice. Just please don't say 'on my own'.

© 2013 CDseader


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's pointless to settle down with someone that you can see yourself in a long term relationship with if you're gonna be out of here soon as you can. "On my Own" is a song from Les Miserable. Maybe it is a statement, maybe it isn't. I sure as hell don't know. But just because a girl is a favorite doesnt mean shes a romantic interest, rather a "little sister" to quite a.few of them. And that a*****e is, indeed, an a*****e, and I'm not going back to tht gain. dont worry bout me, Sis. I'll figure it out.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Why the guy who used you? Because he put you on an emotional roller coaster and that was exciting and made you feel alive and a "nice " guy is about as exciting as a trip to grandma's rest home? Is that it girlie girl?


Posted 11 Years Ago


Check your spelling and grammar. You're obviously rather frustrated, but judging by this effort, perhaps you shouldn't try and take out the stress via writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 17, 2013

Author

CDseader
CDseader

SMALL TOWN U.S.A., KS



About
I Sporty. I'm crazy and wild hahahhahahahahah. :) :) I hope like my writing. I write stories about my life and my experiences. If you don't like it then don't read it, not really much to say. I won'.. more..

Writing
Bye Bye

A Story by CDseader


DONE DONE

A Story by CDseader


Western Ride Western Ride

A Story by CDseader