Bye

Bye

A Story by CDseader
"

My best friend had to go.

"
You had a choice to leave. You took the chance. I don't get to see you everyday any more. Trying not to cry in front of you was really hard. Hugging you like it would be my last, hot salty started to come down as you said "I will miss you." I just couldn't hold it in anymore! As I turned to leave I was choking on my own tears, biting my tongue. Leaving in a rush so you wouldn't have to see it. I should have said more, done more, maybe you would of stayed. It could have been different. Never going to be the same without you. Long,quiet, no fun, no comments that make us all laugh. Just plain boring, routine, and depressing thoughts of what you would of said. I hope to see you soon. I'm happy you didn't say goodbye that would have been a lot harder. Hope to see come to visit me.

© 2013 CDseader


Author's Note

CDseader
He was great, funny and smart. Made us laugh when we had depressing or angry days. Hope to see you soon. Come down to Visit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on December 24, 2013
Last Updated on December 24, 2013

Author

CDseader
CDseader

SMALL TOWN U.S.A., KS



About
I Sporty. I'm crazy and wild hahahhahahahahah. :) :) I hope like my writing. I write stories about my life and my experiences. If you don't like it then don't read it, not really much to say. I won'.. more..

Writing
DONE DONE

A Story by CDseader


Western Ride Western Ride

A Story by CDseader


Dark Waters Dark Waters

A Story by CDseader