The Perfect Posture (How You Gonna Stand Up When Everything's Already Stands)

The Perfect Posture (How You Gonna Stand Up When Everything's Already Stands)

A Story by Ceasario Hadiwinoto
"

just read it please

"
im glad.
glad.
glad to make a presence at what someone can utmost achieve just by doing everything until its veins explode.
inducing all the euphorias into the place i want it to be  �" unorganized 
but you can take it from the shelves easily, because you remember it very well.
i'm glad.
i bleed.
bleed to make a splash of sensing the perfect panorama of a perfect mind.
carousing all the lectures, thoughts, implements.
directing a perfect point of how you gonna state that statement itself to yourself.
organize the perfect order of a spontaneous presentation.
the trusted royal censorship companions raise their glass, they have no job lately.
hypocrites smilingly walking away.
i took.
took some chances to be a better person from a shattered road.
fossils and discoveries just stumbling on the ground, no need a shovel to admire that.
remembering the words from the precious burned notes, complement it so you can save it on your pocket.
saw a fire and not to look at the other way.
admiring all the paths, roads, crosswords, currencies, game consoles, percentages, attires, and all the perfection that stands for imperfections.
    i know for sure, i can be better now.


       "please�" don't stop admiring. one way and another"



i have everything now�" 
as long as i remembered. 
thank you.

© 2014 Ceasario Hadiwinoto


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on November 9, 2014
Last Updated on November 9, 2014
Tags: how some story perfect happy smi

Author

Ceasario Hadiwinoto
Ceasario Hadiwinoto

DKI Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia



About
the part of me that i have ever been bigoted lies in the way in behind me. i have to gain it all with embodied spirit and great obese mind more..

Writing
me me

A Story by Ceasario Hadiwinoto