3 Tips to Sell Your House the Easy Way in Central Florida

3 Tips to Sell Your House the Easy Way in Central Florida

A Story by Central FL Houses
"

The thought of selling a home is enough to make anyone feel overwhelmed.

"
The thought of selling a home is enough to make anyone feel overwhelmed. The lack of control over money and time, the stress of repairs, and the time it takes for the lender to clear the sale add to the pressure. But you can sell your house the easy way with some planning and ingenuity. Here are a few tips to make the process easy.

1. Sell Your House Through iBuyer.com

iBuyer.com is an online platform that offers to remove the hassles involved in a traditional home sale process. Companies on this website use an automated valuation model to assess your home’s value and make an offer in less than 24 hours. iBuyers buy houses from homeowners, renovate them, and resell them for a profit. They even connect sellers with movers, lenders, and insurance providers.

Your home must be located in a market where an iBuyer operates. While you can save money on home upgrades and moving costs (some iBuyers offer free moving services), you’ll have to buy a service fee of 5% to 14% on the home sale price. This percent could be much more than the 6% you’d pay to a real estate agent in commission. Besides, not all homes are eligible for an offer. If the house needs extensive repairs, you’ll have to pay for them out of pocket.

2. Reduce Your Asking Price

Sometimes, market conditions aren’t suitable for a sale. Low demand and high inventory could affect your chances of a quick sale. Under such circumstances, it’s best to drop your asking price. You can generate buyer interest, increasing your chances of receiving multiple offers.

But dropping the asking price isn’t always the right solution, especially for premium homes. Also, you cannot keep lowering the price because a drop creates suspicion among buyers. They will wonder what’s wrong with the house. Consider making a significant and impactful price drop once to avoid raising a red flag.

3. Sell Your House to Cash Home Buyers in Central Florida

Cash home buyers are real estate investors. They buy distressed homes for cash in less than a month. Cash home buyers in Central Florida buy houses regardless of their conditions and location. Some buyers can buy the property in less than seven days, and you don’t have to spend money on repairs, renovations, or upgrades. Some cash home buyers even offer to help people with moving. Would you like to sell your house the easy way? Call us at 407-733-3302 or fill in the online contact form for a quick, no-obligation form within 24 hours. We buy homes in Central Florida for cash in less than a month.

Author Bio: The author manages a real estate investment company in Central Florida.

© 2022 Central FL Houses


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What they didn't mention is that House flippers like iBuyer only buy at wholesale price. You use them when the house won't sell because it needs a full rehab. And since this spammer is dumb enough to advertise on an international site, for local houses, what can you say about them that's positive?

"The author manages a real estate investment company in Central Florida."

No chance of that being true. No one experienced in the field would write crap like this. And iBuyer, which has a large business area, wouldn't advertise only a tiny corner of their business territory in the US.

So this isn't real.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2022
Last Updated on August 9, 2022
Tags: sell your house the easy way, Cash home buyers in Central Flor