Numberless Things...

Numberless Things...

A Poem by An owl on the moon
"

Guitar strings� numberless things...

"

 

Voiceless words… songless birds

Pale yellow thoughts to drift and dance

 Robin strong… mockingbird song

Tales of knights in a lavish romance.

 

Tropic lands… the warmest sands

Journeys in our flawed perfection

Guitar strings… numberless things

Soft cotton covers your blush’d reflection.

 

Cloudless sky… a cobalt lullaby

Limitless visions skip into sight

Man of birth… one of colored Earth

Wuthering winds sing songs of night…

 

© 2009 An owl on the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Cloudless sky� a cobalt lullaby
Limitless visions skip into sight
Man of birth� one of colored Earth
Wuthering winds sing songs of night�


This was my favorite stanza...I love the fantasy of your pen. Such wonderous visions come out of your soul when you create. Another amazing waltz...thanks for the dance!

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Holy cow! Such fluidity that swept me away with amazing visions of surreal colors and sights. This is probably one of my favorites. *Speechless* Again, you've blown me away with your elegant words and amazing expressions. Well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Put it to some Music and Sing it. Incredible, beautiful flow.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Definitely numberless things here.... The fantasy essence of this piece was fantastic!

Posted 14 Years Ago


perfection. :) All in all the only word to describe it the flow was amazing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Strumming life, much like you would brush or stroke the strings of a guitar. Gently a hand curves around the neck as it would your loves and the fingers strum the appropriate strings to bring about a sensually soft melody. Entertwining the love of music and the one you love into one wonderful experience. You create the music of the soul either way. Life and love respond to the masterful stroking just as the strings of beautifully polished guitar. Soft cottoncovers and protects thevalued musical instruments body the same way a soft cotton sheet protects the body of your love that awaits the fingertips that promise the sweetest of life's music. Both create the most magical songs of life and love. Your poet's pen created a lyrically mesmerizing work aka "Carlos Santana." :-) You never disappoint.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I know this is kind of week for a review.Still, you really have a way with words and and the way they sound. Even though, you're making a statement and clearly, I'm distracted from that point by the delicate song of the words themselves, sheer audio confections!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This reminds me of the best kinds of dreams. The ones that we never want to wake up from. I love the picture at the top and the picture painted in my mind.

Posted 14 Years Ago


A very lovely piece, Craig. I enjoyed it immensly. The imagery is very beautiful and I love the flowing style. When I first read it, I was convinced it was a love poem to a girl. Now when I read it, though, I actually read it as though you are singing a lullaby to a child...your son, perhaps.

Again, very beautiful. I enjoyed it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There is a eloquence to your work like fine wine. It just seems to get better with time!
So Ill pass my thoughts along
There are four valuable questions to life.
1 From what is the soul made?
2 What do you hold sacred?
3 What is worth dying for?
4What is worth living for.
LOVE the answer to all!!

Tate

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1904 Views
39 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on November 4, 2009
Last Updated on November 18, 2009

Author

An owl on the moon
An owl on the moon

About
2024 is here... May we make it so much more heaven than hell... Wishing all peace on earth... Together, maybe we go the distance... The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one; Yet t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..