As if dust were diamonds

As if dust were diamonds

A Poem by An owl on the moon
"

air running circles around you…

"
































 
 
 
 


Breathing,

air running circles

around you…

And my eyes

catching fireflies

in slowing motion…

Emerald emotions

caress my memory,

piecing me into you

fragment by fragment…

Webs laced in liquid

filling in the spaces;

hollowed time

where there had been

only gray empty…

And you come

stand in my mind,

changing everything

as if dust were diamonds…

© 2011 An owl on the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this is so beautiful. As I am reading your poem, I see it unravel in my mind. Wow, to find someone to love in such a way.
"And you come
stand in my mind,
changing everything
as if dust were diamonds…"
I love this!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is very beautiful and such a wonderfully uplifting poem. I really enjoyed reading this!

Posted 12 Years Ago


And it is diamonds when feelings as deep as those you have phrased are involved. A romantic piece akin to the best I have read, you have a soft approach on the path that leads to your heart Craig.
How beautiful your words and passionate your soul...

Blesssssssssssssss

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very beautiful and romantic...very outstanding. Your words are like magic and the spells they were are your poems and are truly wonderful!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is so wonderful and ever so lovely!
I really enjoyed the beauty in this wonderful piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Craig..as always you turn the words on the page into something hauntingly beautiful...wouldn't that be lovely dust as precious as diamonds..I would be rich just cleaning the house!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


you write so beautifully and i love the format youve used here it really fits the words well :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Such a beautiful piece. You capture the emotions perfectly with the grace of thousands of happy souls. Such vivid sensations that come across the reader as they read line by line. Another masterpiece my friend. Beautiful.

Posted 12 Years Ago


the love poems you write are very touching realistic and lingering into mind with deep emotions, i initially opened this poem as its title captivated me, if only dusts were really diamonds every woman's room will be full of dust..... lovely poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2603 Views
37 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 12, 2011

Author

An owl on the moon
An owl on the moon

About
2024 is here... May we make it so much more heaven than hell... Wishing all peace on earth... Together, maybe we go the distance... The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one; Yet t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..