I love you...

I love you...

A Story by chanae
"

It's just a little something i came up with. Some is real, some is not.

"

I Love You…

 

Two people, one boy and one girl, they thought they were in love. The boy is staying in front of the girl, looking down at her. He looks angry, she looks worries.

Boy: it’s your fault, you know that right?

Girl: why do you say that?

Boy: because this never happened before I met you.

Girl: (eyes start to get misty) why are you saying that?

Boy: you start the fights, it’s your fault I don’t sleep, and you always say you hate me!!!!! What did you expect?!!! I don’t even think you love me anymore!!!!!

Girl: (cry’s hard) but I do love you!!!! I love you with all my heart!!!! Why won’t you listen to me? You never listen to what I say; you always think I’m trying to hurt you, always, always thinking I want to fight with you. (Quietly) I love you…

Boy: I can’t take this anymore; I wish we could go back to before.

Girl: it’s not possible and every time you say that you break me a little bit more.

The girl kneels down on the floor until she just sits there. The boy just looks at her and then leaves the room. She didn’t plain to do it, but they were there, looking at her, taunting her.

Girl’s mind: (it will make the pain go away, I know it will)

She takes a few. Then she takes a few more, then more, more, more, till there is no more.  She lay’s on the bed and closes her eyes. She was right, she feels no more pain, and she’s free. The boy comes back and tries to apologize but he feels something’s wrong.

Boy: wake up; come on this ain’t funny no more. Wake up. Please wake up!!! Wake up!!!!  (He walks over to the bed; he’s holding her in his arms, crying) Why won’t you wake up, please, I take it all back, please just wake up.

Boy: I love you.

That’s when he sees the empty bottles. There his, all of them.

There his pills……

 

© 2010 chanae


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ICE
This is soo sad and hauting.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
1 Review
Added on February 2, 2010
Last Updated on February 2, 2010

Author

chanae
chanae

holt, MI



About
more..

Writing
my true love my true love

A Poem by chanae


I Miss Him I Miss Him

A Poem by chanae