Life of Raven Black (February 15, 2008)

Life of Raven Black (February 15, 2008)

A Story by [[Patches]] ((rocks))
"

Matt

"

 

February 15, 2008

            Last night was amazing but seriously how is this going to help anything? I have a new boyfriend and he is totally amazing but how id this ever going to help? I am still in a deep depression and I still want to die more than ever! Can anyone help me?

            I woke up once again to knocking at my door. Shots. Once again I was ripped from my sheets and taken to the café for shots. Once I was done, I tried to walk off but was stop by Mrs. Huntington snatching my arm like I am some worthless rag doll.

“You have a visitor, Raven.” She snarled. I didn’t say anything as she escorted me to the visiting room. I expected Sky or maybe even Jane, but I was wrong. There sitting at the same table as sky was when she came to visit was… Matt. My heart stop and I froze in my place. Mrs. Huntington jerked my arm once again almost causing me to fall. Thank God that I caught myself just in time. Mrs. Huntington open the door and shoved me in.

            Matt had changed. Oh my God, he had changed. He now ear-length black hair with red tips, snakebites and he even had a little bit of eyeliner on. He had gone totally emo.

“Hey.” He said looking up at me and smiling. As I got closer to him I noticed that it wasn’t eyeliner on his eyes, it was dark circles from lack of sleep.

“Hey.” I looked down at the floor and out of the corner of my eye I saw a frown slip across his face. I immediately sat down in the chair farthest away from him. I was very deeply ashamed that he had to see me in here. He didn’t take the hint and sat down right next to me. I looked up at his ocean blue eyes and a tear slid down my cheek. He whipped it away with his palm and put his hand under my chin. I pulled away. He then got up and walked up to the front door. A buzzer went off and it opened. He went inside and disappeared. I cried and cried and cried while he was gone. Letting out huge sobs that would make the devil shed a tear. I wanted so much to have my whole life back. I wanted so much for me to be normal. By the time he got back I was finished and my nose was all stuffed up and my eyes were red and puffy. Matt walked swiftly to the table and got right up close to my face. I felt that maybe he was going to kiss me but then he whispered in my ear:

“Come with me.” He said it in the way that would make any girl melt, which I did. He took my hand and led me to the door. I stop dead in my tracks.

“It’s ok,” he said “I asked the people and they said it was ok.” I took his word for it and went with him outside. We walked out into the garden and sat on one of the benches. I looked off into the distance, at a road I had not noticed the day I was out here with Kyle in the field. I thought about how much time it would take to make a run for it and escape this hellhole.

“Don’t even think about it!” Matt said catching the vibe that I was obviously giving off. I chuckled.

“I wouldn’t make it anyway.” I answered plainly. He laughed and stared at me. We must’ve stared at each other for the next 10 minutes before a shout came from the building. It was Mrs. Huntington tell me that the time was up and that I had to get back inside. We both stood up and walked back to the main path. We looked at each other in the eye and he gave me a hug. I was shocked at first but the I felt my arms rap around him and at that point I didn’t want to leave, at that point I wanted to stay with him forever. My mind faded back to Kyle and I had to pull away early. To tell you the truth I really like Kyle. He had contacted me, lifting me out of my darkest nightmares and my dark hole of depression. I actually really liked him. Matt left after that and I walked slowly back to the building. I took as much time as I could outside. But sadly Mrs. Huntington was waiting at the door for me. She took me by the arm, not saying a word and led me into this broom closet place. Once inside she shut the door and swiftly backhanded me. I feel to the floor, hitting my head on a very sharp object. I then blacked out.

© 2008 [[Patches]] ((rocks))


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on July 17, 2008
Last Updated on July 17, 2008

Author

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
[[Patches]] ((rocks))

Prudenville, MI



About
Hello everybody. =DD My name is Chantel. I love to write & read! Talk to me too because i love to meet new ppl! Byees! Chantel! more..

Writing