Life of Raven Black (February 18, 2008)

Life of Raven Black (February 18, 2008)

A Story by [[Patches]] ((rocks))
"

after the black out!

"

 

February 18, 2008
 

            I finally got Kyle to bring me my journal so I can write in here. I have been in the hospital for a couple days and I am supposed to be getting out tomorrow. So I guess that Mrs. Huntington told everybody that I was going to the storage room and slipped on a wet cloth. I have no desire to fight with her. She well get hers sooner or later Kyle came in today and I was so happy to see him.

“Hey babe.” He said.
“Hey.” I smiled big at him.

“I hate seeing you in here.” He leaned down and gave me a good long kiss. He then sat down in the chair next to the bed.

“There is a new girl in the center. She is really bothered. I think that she belongs in the mental institute, not the center.” He said and I chuckled. Kyle looked my forehead where the scar was. The scar turned out to be in a crescent shape, which (I know I shouldn’t say this) is actually kind of cool. He reached his hand up and gently guided his fingers over the scar. I winced a little bit then smiled at him. He smiled, leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back passionately. That went on for about what seemed like forever but ended up being only 1 min and 3 sec. Then Matt walked in and interrupted us. I was kind of embarrassed to be kissing Kyle in front of Matt. But even when Matt was in the room we kept kissing for the 3 sec. Then we pulled away and I introduce them to each other.

“Hey,” I cleared my throat “Matt this is Kyle. And Kyle this is Matt.” I looked from one to another.

“Hey man.” Kyle said holding out his hand. Matt took it graciously. Kyle then looked back at me and made a “wow” with his lips, like he was shocked at the way Matt looked. I smiled.

“Ok well, babe I have to get back to the center.” He said flipping his keys and leaving the room.

“Wow.” Matt said and I laughed.

“Isn’t he cool. I meet him at the center.” I smiled lovingly at the doorway. Matt waved his hand in front of my eyes.

“Earth to Raven. Hello?” he said sarcastically.
“Ok I’m back. So what’s up?”
“Nothing, I just thought that I would come and visit you.”
“Yea, you have been doing that a lot lately. May I ask, why?”

“Well one, I had no idea where you were before this and two, I was kind of mad at you for ditching me after I…” he stopped and looked down.

“Saved me…” I looked down and a tear rolled down my check. I was such a jerk that night and I really didn’t want to remember that. That is the night that I had started too so… that was another reason.

“I’m really sorry.” He looked up, his eyeliner running down his check. I kind of giggled and whipped it away. He laughed.

“So what,” I pointed to his attire “changed?” he looked himself up and down and smiled.

“Oh, well it seems more like me. It really fits my mood at most times. I love it. Why, do you not like it?”

“No I love it really!!! I really do.” I smiled at him. He then looked like he got an idea and then smiled coyly at me.

“Be back in a min.” he got up and hurried out of the room.
“Wait, what?” I was too late. He was already gone.

About 20 minutes later Matt came back with Skyy. They both looked really emo. I loved it. They had some things in their hands but I couldn’t tell what they were. They both rushed to my bed and stood me up. They dragged me to the room’s bathroom and opened one of boxes. It was HAIR DYE!!! I stood up.

“NO!! NO WAY!!” I said but then Matt came over and gently sat me back down.

“Don’t worry, she is the best you can get. She did mine.” He pointed to the red tips in his hair.

“Now,” Skyy said “what color?” she showed me 3 boxes of hair dye. I could see that one was purple, one was red, and the other was blue.

“Surprise me, Skyy.” I said and closed my eyes.

            About 2 hours later I ended up with red and purple streaks. Skyy said the blue wouldn’t look quite right. But by the time they were done dressing me up I had red, purple and black hair and they also put loads of eyeliner on me. I must say I did look pretty hot. But I do not have a big head. They left when they were done and said they would keep in touch. Skyy gave me her # and so did Matt. Today was by far the best day I have had in a while. My friends were here and I spent some time with my boyfriend. Life was finally turning around.

© 2008 [[Patches]] ((rocks))


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on July 17, 2008

Author

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
[[Patches]] ((rocks))

Prudenville, MI



About
Hello everybody. =DD My name is Chantel. I love to write & read! Talk to me too because i love to meet new ppl! Byees! Chantel! more..

Writing