Life of Raven Black (February 21, 2008)

Life of Raven Black (February 21, 2008)

A Story by [[Patches]] ((rocks))

 

February 21, 2008

            I fell asleep that afternoon crying. I was overwhelmed with exhaustion. I wasn't surprised really. It had happen knowingly but the one thing I didn't know was it was with Mrs. Huntington! Ew! That is the sickest thing I have ever seen or heard of. She must be good it bed... Ha, as soon as I wrote that it reminded me of what he said and that he had tried to rape me. I had suspected that he was cheating on me when he came to visit me in the hospital, remember. When we were making out I could smell perfume on him. It wasn't mine either. I should've known then... I should have confronted him about it. He still probably would have lied, so it wouldn't have done any good. When it is your first real relationship... you are naive... I suppose.

 

            I didn't feel right not apologizing to Jane... So when i finally got up i got dressed in a blue paper-like dress and walked down the hallway toward her room. As i walked down the dim hallway I noticed that there was no-one to be seen! It was like over night this whole place had become a ghost-town! I smiled at the thought. When i got to the doorway i found Jane lying on her back, hands at her side, staring straight at the seiling! Her eyes were just staring hypnotically at the ceiling!
"Hey." i said shamefully. Jane didnt move. She didn't make a move or even look my way. i walked over to her bed and sat down. I looked at her ghost-white skin and cringed! You should see how skinny she is! It is horrorifying! I tapped her shoulder lightly to see if she would move or say anything to me. As soon as i did this she shot up and yawned widely!
"Hey." i repeated.
"Hey." she said sleepily. When she saw my face she looked to the ground in shame.
"So...," I started casually, "I broke up with Kyle yesterday." As the words came out of my mouth she looked at me caringly. I got up and walked to the wall next to her door. I leaned lightly against it.
"Yeah," i continued, "So he tried to rape me and when i pushed him off and said i wasn't ready.... he said under his breath that 'Karen was ready'" i slip down to the floor weakly, tears streaming from my eyes. Jane got off her bed and walked up to me. I didn't move, i just felt so weak and defenseless. I don't think i could have moved if i tried.
"I'm sorry." i said in muffled sobs. She kneeled down and helped me up, not saying a single word. Tears were still streaming from my eyes lightly, so she took her ice-cold hand and wiped away my tears lightly.
"So," i said smiling, "Were you really asleep or were you just trying to scare the s**t out of me?" She laughed as we left her room and headed for some well-earn lunch.

© 2008 [[Patches]] ((rocks))


Author's Note

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
just a beginner!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on July 17, 2008
Last Updated on July 18, 2008

Author

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
[[Patches]] ((rocks))

Prudenville, MI



About
Hello everybody. =DD My name is Chantel. I love to write & read! Talk to me too because i love to meet new ppl! Byees! Chantel! more..

Writing