Life of Raven Black (February 22, 2008)

Life of Raven Black (February 22, 2008)

A Story by [[Patches]] ((rocks))
"

just a rokkie!

"

 

February 22, 2008


So i have a lot to tell you but i am going to start with yesterday so you wont get confused.
Ok, so when i went to lunch that morning i spotted Kyle and Karen making out in the middle of the lunch room. I can’t really say that it was making out because i guess that it was more like sucking face. I just wanted to be civilized about it, but f**k being civilized. It was a really disgusting presentation of sucking face and grouping. I literally gagged each time i seen them. After watching him and her the whole lunchtime i realized that he was only trying to make me jealous. I smiled when i realized this. I couldn't hardly believe that he was trying this hard to get me jealous. And of course Mrs. Huntington looked like she had no idea. Poor b***h! After having the funniest lunch in my life i walked down the hallway to go call Matt and Skyy. They still didn't know that Jane was in here with me. I looked at the clock in the long hallway next to the office and realized that it was only 2:30 and that they wouldn't be home from school till like 4 because the buses are f*****g slow. I stop dead in my tracks and stood there in the dark hallway thinking about what to do for an hour and a half when out of nowhere something came out of nowhere and hit me on the back of head. I blacked out instantly.

Hours later I woke up in a bedroom, in a bed, with my hands strapped to the bedposts. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. I tried to scream but I couldn't. I tried to resist him but I couldn't!

I woke up this morning with a terrible pain everywhere. I started crying hysterically. I couldn't believe what happen. When someone hit me on the back of the head I feel to the ground stunned. I woke up what seemed like hours later and realized that I was pinned on a bed of no recognition. I screamed... I hollered, but no one came for hours. I sat there picking at my straps trying to break free from the posts of the bed when a dark figure appeared in the doorway of the room. I realized that that figure was Kyle.
"What the hell!!" I screamed at him. A wicked smile traveled across his face. All the hairs on my body stood up on end and I then realized what was going to happen next. I struggled faster trying to free myself. He laughed and strolled over to the edge of the bed. I screamed as he began. No one heard me. No one came to my rescue the whole time. I passed out at the end and didn't awake until the next morning.

So when I woke up this afternoon I could hardly move. It hurt like hell and I couldn't do anything about it. I felt so defenseless and I hated it. I wanted to get right up and go beat that f****r’s a*s! I decided right there that I would never be defenseless again.

© 2008 [[Patches]] ((rocks))


Author's Note

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
if you don't like it tell me!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Damn son, i'm liking it!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on July 18, 2008
Last Updated on July 18, 2008

Author

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
[[Patches]] ((rocks))

Prudenville, MI



About
Hello everybody. =DD My name is Chantel. I love to write & read! Talk to me too because i love to meet new ppl! Byees! Chantel! more..

Writing