Life of Raven Black (March 17, 2009)

Life of Raven Black (March 17, 2009)

A Story by [[Patches]] ((rocks))
"

here is some more.

"

March 17, 2008

 

                Hello, my, baby, Journal! I am in such a good mood right now because everything is working out. I can’t believe that my life could be so good when I am locked up in a rehab center. I am not really locked up because they let you do so much here. They let you explore a life without drugs that can be good. They show you that you don’t need the drugs to be happy or out of pain! It is not a place that you would want to live everyday though. They do have rules and conditions that would drive you crazy! You don’t get to have any choice besides the hour of free time you get a day and then you have to be back inside or in your room. I have less than a month left and I am overly excited!  Jane has a month more than me but that wont last long for her. She has been hanging out with Jeremy a lot more. I am sure they will have a future after the rehab center too. Brian and Nex get out even sooner than I do. I learned that Jeremy, Brian, and Nex live in Houghton Lake too so we will definitely be best friends when we go back to school. Jeremy will end up getting released about 3 days before Jane but I think with her new found independence she will be fine.

 

Today after breakfast, the whole gang got together and went to the pool again. Jane and Jeremy were in the pool flirting endlessly. Brian was talking to another guy friend he had that I didn’t know and Nex and I talked about what we were going to do first when we got released.

“I’m going to go see my mom.” She stated sadly. “I’m going to tell her what a joy it is to quit. She well be so thrilled.” She was smiling but there was something behind it that I couldn’t identify. I ignored it for now.

“I have to check up on my dad. I am sure that by now he is wondering where I’ve gone off to.” We laughed in sync.

“Then me and you are going to go PARTY!!!” She did a very dramatic impression. Throwing her arms in the air and almost shrieking the statement. Everybody looks over at us. I giggled and Brian smiled at her.

“Oh hell yea!” I shouted. Jane came from the pool, Jeremy not so far behind, and dried herself with a crimson colored towel.

“What are we shouting about over here?” She asked, her eyes still bloodshot from the chlorine infested pool. Seriously they should just not pollute it so much like that. I smiled at Nex wickedly.

“Oh nothing.” I said nonchalant like. Nex giggled uncontrollably.

“Oh COME ON! Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!” she jumped up and down. She is looking healthier now that she has eaten and had some exercise in the pool. Her face was twisted with wonder and questioning. It was hilarious. But I decided to spare her.

“We were just talking about what we were going to do after we get out.” I said giggling myself.  “What’s yours?”

She stared at Jeremy, then blushed when he was staring at her also. “I would,” she started taking her gaze from Jeremy and looking back at me. “I think I am going to help myself and stay in school. I need to graduate so I can go to college.”  She sighed, obviously deep it thought.

“I’m going to take this little sweetie on a proper date.” He put his arm around Jane’s naked waist. She blushed and he smiled down at her lovingly. Just then, looking at them like that, a pang hit me straight in the stomach. I had to look away to feel better. It made me long for someone that I was sure forgot all about me.

“I think your going to have to get some money first.” Jane said pushing Jeremy playfully.

“I wouldn’t worry about that so much.” He said grabbing her again, this time from behind. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. Obviously they are together. But I knew that a long time ago. They fit together, like PB and J. I could tell that they were going to be together for a while.

“Hey Brian!” he shouted suddenly, “What about you, man? What is the first thing you are going to do?”

“Hell,” he walked to Nexilily where he folded his think muscle-y arms across his broad chest, “I’m going to get a job. Make something out of my life. Make something out of my brain” he pointed to his head.

“Or lack thereof.” Jeremy teased. Brian ran after the now running Jeremy and pushed him into the pool. Us girls laughed loudly and smiled to one another. Shaking our heads, as in disapproval, but in reality we loved those guys. All in different ways but love all the same. At that point in my life I was confident that it could only get better.

 

© 2009 [[Patches]] ((rocks))


Author's Note

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
take it easy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on December 31, 2008
Last Updated on January 4, 2009

Author

[[Patches]] ((rocks))
[[Patches]] ((rocks))

Prudenville, MI



About
Hello everybody. =DD My name is Chantel. I love to write & read! Talk to me too because i love to meet new ppl! Byees! Chantel! more..

Writing