Nonsense

Nonsense

A Story by C. Lee Battaglia
"

...

"

Nonsense

Written by: C. Lee Battaglia


There was a monster that said, “Same as it will, you will as it is.”

What are the ways of life that we are always looking for?

What are the benefits of being single? Who am I?

How come there is so much confusion in this life? No one wants to understand.

It is as if we all are trying to smile and be us when we don’t even know who we are.

People would be happier if all we did was try to be ourselves for who we are then who the world wants us to become.

Most of us would do whatever we needed to do to feel loved, included, and a sense of belonging.

Where is the growth in that? What are you trying to become? Smart? Loved? Popular?

There are so many things going on that we all don’t have the time to realize what our problems and strengths are. We are just so caught up in the moment that we are mindless to the world around us.

It will be better, it will get better. BUT HOW?

How can we say those things if we continue to do the same things that we were doing yesterday?

How can we improve?

How can you or I be more involved with those around us?


Nonsense is sometimes all we need to make sense.

Clarity is sometimes what brings the confusion into our lives.

Anger is sometimes the thing we need to feel happy.

© 2018 C. Lee Battaglia


Author's Note

C. Lee Battaglia
Please leave constructive feedback... It was meant to be written like this, bad grammar and all.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like the last three lines we need to do something which is the opposite because we have to realize first before we know what it really means still is experience can be the best teacher although pragmatists will not agree with me.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

C. Lee Battaglia

6 Years Ago

I agree with you though! Thank you for the review!
sette

6 Years Ago

you are most welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
1 Review
Added on April 8, 2018
Last Updated on April 8, 2018
Tags: inspirational, motivational, story, happy, good, dark

Author

C. Lee Battaglia
C. Lee Battaglia

Alpine, UT



About
My name is C. Lee Battaglia and I love to read… I read so much that my Mom grounds me from reading and tells me to go do something else. I am 20 years old. I hated reading when I was little .. more..

Writing