Chapter 2 ~ The Unicorn

Chapter 2 ~ The Unicorn

A Chapter by Cherry Lai^_^♥~~
"

This is where the unicorn appear...

"
       Last chapter, I talked about who is Kate and Isabella... I knew that, you want me to continue, right? OK, now I'll tell you.
       All of a sudden, the unicorn turned into life, it was real, in live moment, you should have been there! Kate and Isabella were amazed, their mouths fell wide opened. The unicorn was more beautiful that before, they wiped their eyes to make sure they weren't dreaming. Its fur was shinier, its look was more lovely... They just couldn't believe it!
      They touched the unicorn's fur slightly and it talked! "Hello children," she said (It was a girl, of course), "Oh, let me introduce myself. My name is Sophia." Kate said "You...You can talk?" She was amazed. "Of course! Every unicorn can talk in Magicland." Sophia answered. "Where is Magicland?" Isabella asked. "Magicland,"Sophia said with passion, "is where we live." 
       "Oh my god! I forgot to introduce myself to you," Kate said, "I'm Kate and this is my BFF (Best Friends Forever) Isabella and what do we owe the pleasure of your company?" "I don't really know," Sophia answered, "I'm just glad that I've met you two. I bet you can help me." "I hope so," Kate thought. "Now, I must think of a place to hide you." Isabella said, she said, she looked confused. "Don't worry," Sophia said, "I'll go back into the book." Just now, she popped inside in just a second. "It seems like it's more complicated." Kate thought.


© 2012 Cherry Lai^_^♥~~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

For too long I have'nt read any stories and poems from my little angels. This one sounds like a cracker! Please upload the next gripping installment soon.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, that was a gripping one! After your last chapter, I've been wondering when will you upload the next chapter, and now it is! Accomplished in the most stunning version, I just adore you story. I can't believe that a unicorn in a book can come alive in just a second or something. It was defintely splendid! Hope to see your next comely work! ^0^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 26, 2012
Last Updated on May 14, 2012


Author

Cherry Lai^_^♥~~
Cherry Lai^_^♥~~

Hong Kong, China



About
Please click" send friend request" if you want to be friends with me. Of course only you really want to be friends with me. Hi,everyone!I'm 11 years old,I don't think I need to say my name,.. more..

Writing