Chapter 3~ Told for Adventure

Chapter 3~ Told for Adventure

A Chapter by Cherry Lai^_^♥~~
"

Sophia told them they're going to have an adventure...

"

       "Ring... Ring..." The school bell rang loudly as if it was saying "Children, please prepare for the next lesson." It was Monday, the day of a new school week. Kate and Isabella were in the same class, they were preparing for the next lesson-English. They looked into the window, there was a garden, full of beautiful flowers and trees. Kate and Isabella were both day-dreamming about the unicorn they had seen before.

        "Stand up!" the teacher said all of a sudden. Those words woke them up from their dream. Their English teacher was Mr. George. He had brown short hair, big emerald-colored eyes and he always liked to wear jeans. Kate and Isabella both wanted the time when the time when the school ends to come sooner, so that they could see their unicorn-Sophia.

*                                  *                                  *

         Finally after ages, it was time to go home, Kate and Isabella ran as quick as they could to get home in a  flash. As they got home, they first took a relaxing bath and then they would meet each other at Kate's home. They didn't need to do homework since they finished them at school.

          Kate found the book which had the picture of Sophiain it. Kate flipped the pages. And Sophia popped out. Kate and Isabella were very happy when they saw her. Sophia said "Let me take you guys on an adventure this Saturday." And they all cheered.



© 2012 Cherry Lai^_^♥~~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on May 14, 2012
Last Updated on May 14, 2012


Author

Cherry Lai^_^♥~~
Cherry Lai^_^♥~~

Hong Kong, China



About
Please click" send friend request" if you want to be friends with me. Of course only you really want to be friends with me. Hi,everyone!I'm 11 years old,I don't think I need to say my name,.. more..

Writing