Becoming A Vampire

Becoming A Vampire

A Story by Queen of Sin
"

idk bored

"

I was working on my homework when I heard it. The sound I thought I would never hear. The city's crisis alarm. They had recently installed it out of precaution because of what has been happening all over the world. They had advised us that if we heard it to locate our families and find a hiding place where we were sure no one would find us. I ran from my bedroom and my mom was hiding in the cellar with my brother and sister. I ran as fast as I could but then I heard a sound. The sound of someone trying to break down the door. I tried not to scream but as I was running it escaped my mouth. The door busted open and I stared into the eyes of a bloodthirsty vampire. He started walking toward me. I tried to run but my legs were frozen in place. He leaned in to me and sniffed. He smiled and said,"Finally someone that smells good and is worth my time." I winced when he said that feeling like I was a frightened child trying to escape. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I don't think I have had the pleasure to introduce myself. I'm Ross." Even though I was extremly scared I couldn't help feeling a little awed by his beautiful smile. He inched closer and finally bit down on my neck. I gave a quiet gasp of pain and fell to the floor. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I started screaming because it hurt so bad. After a few minutes, my whole body calmed down and I managed to get up. I looked in the mirror and noted that I looked extremely pale and beautiful. I realized I was now a vampire. I turned to Ross and he smiled. " I have always wanted a mate," he said. I noticed how hungry I was and Ross and I walked ou the door to get our fill of human blood. After that day, Ross and I lived a happy life together.

© 2010 Queen of Sin


Author's Note

Queen of Sin
creepy I know

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's funny but the title sounds as though it's supposed to be serious so it's okay!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 15, 2009
Last Updated on July 8, 2010

Author

Queen of Sin
Queen of Sin

Winslow, ME



About
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cheyanne and I'm 20. I spend most of my time reading. Its been so long since ive written anything and my life feels empty without it. I love walks on the beach.. more..

Writing