Count Dracula's Blushing Maiden of London

Count Dracula's Blushing Maiden of London

A Poem by Marie Harrison
"

A lusty prose poem of Count Dracula's Maiden.

"

 

Count Dracula’s Blushing Maiden of London

Her long curly auburn hair spilled over her bare shoulders and brushed against her bare pink breasts as she released her loose braid from the tortoise shell comb.  She curiously gazed at her nude vuluptuous figure in the reflection of the gilded mirror.  Her blooming image looked much different than the night when the Count of Transylvania last woke her weeks ago in the dead of night as she slept peacefully.

 

Already she could feel the burning and twisting seed of a restless blood thirsty beast growing inside of her body.  Each day she glowed with a ravishing rose blush, captivating the alluring eyes of male pedestrians in the busy cobblestone streets of London who crossed her path.

 

Her mind raced and her heart fluttered when she mentally recounted his last visit. Very soon she knew he would come for her in the mid of night when the blood orange harvest moon was full, exactly when he was thirsty for more of her red wine.  Her anticipation and hunger for him grew.

 

© 2010 Marie Harrison


Author's Note

Marie Harrison
Can't get away from my classic but favorite Count Dracula and his meandering ways with women all over the world.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a good piece. I agree with The Rock and Roll Cowboy. That is the kind of love that will last forever. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Now that is the kind of love that will truly last for ever... such a sultry piece of writing. Very nice.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great piece-
there was a bit too much description (needs to be more subtle towards the beginning), but otherwise, this was written very nicely. I would just work on the balance. Nice write.

-Coral-

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Love this. Dracula does have the women hungering for him. You paint a very vivid and rather erotic image of this. Perhaps she's Mina or some other lucky lady. I can't see her as someone who isn't lucky myself.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Funny, I just read "Bitten" here, a flash of vampire, by Naked Poet, who reviewed this. I played Count Dracula once in a play. There's deep esoterica masked by the pop vampire. . .I'll send you a link. I once wrote of a comparable supernatural being named Indigo.

Supernatural intensity trumps banal propriety any time.

Your language and details demonstrate the lushness of your passion turned toward dark princely desire.

"Good evening. You look like you might have a good bloodline. . ."

Hunger and thirst dark fiery. . .

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
KL
This was a fantastic, short, vivid description of the Count's Maiden (not to mention the title is awesome), but you're forgetting one thing... vampires don't have reflections!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

dark and lustful. and definitely begging for a sequel.

Posted 13 Years Ago


So, having your blood sucked is good for you? ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very nice and just a little naughty. One small comment. In the first stanza you use the word bare twice in the same sentence. It might work better if you left the bare shoulder but alluded to the bare breast with something like - brushed against the taut skin of her pink breast. (plus I like the taut ;) hehe). Just a thought.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Okay I'll bite......Nice write Marie :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

627 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2010
Last Updated on September 13, 2010

Author

Marie Harrison
Marie Harrison

Atlanta, GA



About
Momma told me to get out and enjoy life, so now I'm going to dance. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


In the Box In the Box

A Chapter by R E Tree


Open Arms Open Arms

A Poem by A.Lee


Puzzle Of Us Puzzle Of Us

A Poem by A.Lee