Wedding Ring

Wedding Ring

A Poem by Marie Harrison
"

A personal poem inpired by Team Renfield.

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wedding Ring

Why did you take my wedding ring?  Did taking it give you a zing? Did hurting me give you a double ring in your b b thing? Did the carats make your heart sing?

 

Did you think your new lady would like my ring?  Wouldn’t it sting her to know whose thing that was first darling? 

 

That hurt more than anything.  Why did you take my ring?

© 2010 Marie Harrison


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, if this really happened to you or someone you know, they are apparently better of without this d********g son of a ___!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Excellent write Marie. If this happened to you, good riddance, though I know it hurt you. What a pr***k!

Posted 13 Years Ago


if one would be so cruel, then your better off without

Posted 13 Years Ago


i can understand if the engagement was off to then give it back - but you are writing about your wedding ring....after getting married...
what an idiot...



Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TAO
My ex-fiance suggested I keep the ring I gave her and give it to someone else later on. Utter nonsense. You don't give another woman your ex's ring... Bad joo joo. Anyway, the poem was great, in spite of the...questions. Very well done, Marie Harrison.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hi Marie Harrison,
does this really happened to you? how poor! If I were his new girlfriend, i would throw the ring into the bin and slap him! No woman would like a ring worn by his old darling before.he shouldn't take that!!! That man is a total jerk!!!!!
If i were you, I would call him out and murder him( kidding) . Anyway, I know you are sad about this, also am I. but I can only wish you to forget about him and go find a new botfriend.


Come on! Be happier!!!


Best reguards

Jessi.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hi Marie,

Yes, I can see that this hurts. And you're right. I don't think a new girlfriend would want this. Why did he take your ring? There's no good reason other than he didn't want you to have it and I know that hurts.

So sorry.

Another nice write.

Best regards,

Rick

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a Grade-A Jerk.

The woman here has a fan.
The new woman must want to be her really bad.

It almost makes you wonder if the guy
is only a means to an end.

Posted 13 Years Ago


That is terrible! a*s hole!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh my . . . yes a ring with a story!

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

441 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2010
Last Updated on November 27, 2010

Author

Marie Harrison
Marie Harrison

Atlanta, GA



About
Momma told me to get out and enjoy life, so now I'm going to dance. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Trouble Trouble

A Poem by Tate Morgan