Chaos of Love: Apologies

Chaos of Love: Apologies

A Story by Jonso41
"

An apology and explanation for why I have decided to pursue my former friend's girlfriend

"

Chaos of Love: Apologies


I remember those days when we used to be friends. We have had many experiences together it felt as if destiny had put us together to take over the world and rule it as the two young kings chosen by fate itself to be great. Everything pointed to that, but that never happened. It all changed to fast I can barely believe how things are like now; I could have never imagined an outcome such as this. I had always believed that we were going to be like our fathers Jonathan to be as strong as them but you never thought about it like that did you, you weren’t ready to take the torch for you are weak.


I understand that I was a nuisances, that I made so many mistakes as I was very flawed at that time. But you never held me up, you abandoned my for strangers, berated me behind my back, laughed at me when you saw that I was suffering. Was I really that bad old friend?


Was I really bad enough to be abandoned by you when we had known each other for so long when our fathers have such a long history? Have you no honour? How could you do this when I was always there in your times of troubles?

No……..to be honest I know where all your hatred came from, I understand why you betrayed me, it’s because of Sheba isn’t it?


You noticed how she looked at me, how she spoke about me and of course you envy my power. I am everything that you wished you were. You could not take that with all those blessings that you have you could not be satisfied and you could not take the fact that I had something greater.


It’s really ironic I had always envied your talents too, I had always wished that I was like you, to have everyone like me, to have girls flock all over me, to be the life of the party.  But I never wished any ill towards you for your gifts, I was proud that you had them, I looked up to you and you inspired me. In everyone’s eyes you are far greater than me. However you were close enough to me to see something that was powerful something beautiful that you could never have and you could not take that and you betrayed me.


I was hurt by it, for many months my mind was torn apart by those events, I was so confused and I loathed myself. I did not know how to go forward anymore, I did not know how I could ever trust anyone anymore if you of all people betrayed me and to be honest I still don’t know.


But it is ok my old friend, it is fine for it has passed I do not let those thoughts tear my mind anymore for what I want now to is to taste your woman, to taste Sheba.

So I ask that you understand when and if you find out that I have tasted her sweet fruits. For when I lost your friendship what replaced it was the lust for her. I cannot control it and I have decided that I am going to seduce her. By doing so I will bring back the balance that was torn by your betrayal.


So please stay ignorant long enough for me to enjoy her as much as I can.

 

From your old friend

 

Jonso

© 2016 Jonso41


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on March 29, 2016
Last Updated on March 29, 2016
Tags: Apology, Lust, Betrayal, Friendship, Girl, Girlfriend, Relationship

Author

Jonso41
Jonso41

Coventry, West Midlands , United Kingdom



About
I am an individual more..

Writing