Chaos of Love: May 4th

Chaos of Love: May 4th

A Story by Jonso41
"

I finally begin my search for Sheba to woo her heart and get what I want from her

"

Chaos of Love: May 4th


I remember when I finally put my plan in motion. My plan to ‘’taste the sweet fruits’’ as I called. It was Monday 28th March 2016 when I had finally accepted that I really want to f**k the s**t out of Sheba. I want to give her everything that you can’t. I want to make love to her that was so good that her mind would travel to another dimension. I want her to feel the powerful energy that you betrayed me over. I want to her to be captivated by me so much that she will always think of me even when she is with you. Now I walk in this area, where it all started. I the love that I have felt here the joy they all rush at me and make this moment much more powerful than I had expected. All the high rises, the people of colour living their lives, all the rich university students that would not begin to comprehend what these people go through. Yes this is the place that changed me that placed the foundation that I needed to become the man that I was destined to become. I have felt so much love and hate here as this is the place that I learnt how to distinguish the two. As that thought rushes through my mind I see her and she is as beautiful as I remember her. 


Finally this is it, I have made myself the man that will captivate her completely and as she looks at me I already see it, she sees exactly what I intended. I can see how I have hypnotised her as she did me that night. Now here is my chance, my chance to finally woo Sheba to be mine to capture my soul as she did mine.


Now that I am in her mind it’s time for me to lay the foundations of my final phase


Now is my time.

Jonso

© 2016 Jonso41


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on March 29, 2016
Last Updated on March 29, 2016
Tags: Lust, Flirt, Revenge, Sheba

Author

Jonso41
Jonso41

Coventry, West Midlands , United Kingdom



About
I am an individual more..

Writing