Chaos of Love: Room 41

Chaos of Love: Room 41

A Story by Jonso41
"

This is finally it, the moment that I taste ''the sweet fruits''.

"

I booked a hotel room for me and Sheba; finally I am now going to accomplish what I have set out to do. Now I wait for her arrival everything is now in place. I daydream of all the things I am going to do to her all the positions that I want try out with her. Well now it truly is the time to ‘’Taste her fruits’’. I hear a knock on the door I open it and it’s her looking as beautiful as ever.  We both stare at each other and no words come out from our mouths, only lustful stares. I can only imagine how long she has wanted me, perhaps just as long as I have, perhaps she began to lust for me when I started to lust for her. All of a sudden we kiss and make our way slowly to the bed while I caress her body starting from her thighs to her a*s and to her breasts. She caresses my dick and it grows slowly pulsating and rushing with blood burning with the desire that I have held back for such a long time. I begin to unbutton her shirt and I expose her breasts which are held by a beautiful bra. I lick the top of her breasts her while her bra is on while she strokes my head. She unbuttons her bra and I begin to lick her n*****s. They taste so glorious goodness they are much better than I had imagined. She moans in a voice filled with ecstasy and I then proceed to unzip her pants. I remove her underwear and tell her to bend over by the bed which she does. I begin to eat her p***y which is so moist and well from all the foreplay and I love how it tastes. She moans even louder and sexier than before and this excites me even more. I then stand up and stick my dick in her p***y and start f*****g her, I start off slowly and I feel such an addictive rush running down my spine and I think this is it, this is what I have been waiting for all this time and it’s better than what I expected. I then remove my dick out of her and I push her on the bed and I get on top of her. I get inside her again and keep thrusting harder as I enjoy the look of pleasure that she has on her face. At that moment I notice that I lose track of time of where I was and I arrive into a time and space where only she and I mattered. I have never felt so much pleasure in my life. We make love for hours and hours doing all the positions that I had imagined doing with her. When I finally cum I roll off her and think to myself.


Mission Complete


Jonso

© 2016 Jonso41


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on March 29, 2016
Last Updated on March 29, 2016
Tags: Lust, Flirt, Revenge, Sheba, Sex, Jonso

Author

Jonso41
Jonso41

Coventry, West Midlands , United Kingdom



About
I am an individual more..

Writing