Lines of Reins

Lines of Reins

A Story by childwisdom

Lines were drawn in the thin air, all of them not to cross or force not to slide through. The artist was an experienced well known personality who had all the rights and expertise to sketch out the lines of control with elegance. Still, the pencil vibrated in his hand to decide on whether to allow crossing of line or exert the pressure on the controlled to stay.

 

The controlled, the victim who had been scared to step out of the unseen lines, still was casting the struggle inside giving the vibes of irresistible innocence spurting out as motions untamed.

 

The lines are learned sketches with the experience resultant of squeezed brain juicing the best tastes as needed by the surroundings. There were a huge following for the lines and every adherents were striving hard to follow the lines verbatim.

 

The sketches of lines drawn were of different shapes with circular, triangular, rectangular and all sorts of variations imaginable in unison with the Euclidean geometry. As the lines were drawn they became invisible and the imaginary line was the force of resistance. This conceived to the enlightened thinking of delivering the lines on a book. The different lines were sketched into different books each claiming the best line of control method available, the best and final one, stopping further betterment of evolving lines in length and breadth.

 

The ‘Mega Lines’ of various spheres gathered a lot of cadres who performed like army strictly abiding to the line measures. They were named after the lines they leaned upon as ‘Petty Lines’. Numerous petty lines where thrown out to the ditches of vacuum for trying to cross the mega line. Those who fell into the vacuum acquired a disease of loneliness which was incurable but other Mega Lines moved to control them scratching on the bruises of fall.

 

It was like ‘no Mega Line, no petty line’ and whichever petty lines who by natural or self craved desire forced out of the Mega line was lonely prey of the scratches, a silent victim.

 

All the mega lines had one sole aim to control the petty lines and for this a type of line force was applied on them, which made them mentally, physically and emotionally submitting. The mental squeezing of the petty lines gave a juice of thought an addendum to the Mega line’s applied force. The physical squeezing of the petty lines gave muscular strength with extracted red juice tasty enough to be a mammoth line. Whereas, the emotionally squeezed tear juice was sufficient for the salt much needed for the cooking of variety of dishes required for the attraction of fallen petty lines and petty lines of other mega lines who were on the edge. The left over petty lines after the tormenting and been squeezed and churned fell exhausted for mercy.

 

This is final, this is sublime, this is the ultimate, screamed a Mega Line’s commander. He proclaimed the Mega Line was formed out of a thunder bolt from above the skies and beyond. Oh! It was a sparkling, earthshaking, sound of fury and fire quivering line which stuck the worlds to electrify it to make it return to the origin, exclaimed the commander. All the petty lines made a big sigh of approval. No one who stumbles out of the line will be spared by the awesome thunder bold generator unseen like the lines but force scribbled on the book of lines to be seen, felt and marvelled.

 

Hearing this other Mega Line commander pounced on his feet making every petty lines woke up from the slumber and screamed like a thunder bolt. “I am the thunder bolt “. The fire spitted out of his mouth, every one listening could see the lines of lightening coming out of the mouth of the commander and merging into the Mega Line of him. No thunder bolt comes from above the skies! It’s from me and within us! We have a superior Mega Line with the sources of unstoppable origin and infinite end. Do not ever dream to move out.

 

Third Mega line had many commanders to force the petty lines from sliding out. All of them stood in different direction shouting and screaming in a loud voice, They shouted, “Thunder bolt’s are a phenomenon which is occurred from the daily parades of strictly controlled petty lines which are a daily a repeated occurrence in our Mega Line”. It spurts from our scream struts to oblige to the Mega Line dictates. Do not cast your eyes on other’s mouth and skies. Be focused on the daily parades and stuck blows on the petty lines that are not ready to shiver in the sounds of parades by the fiery electric bolts. Be lethal and precise.

 

There was a Mega Line who originated from the far far skies which had many commanders but not very powerful as some petty lines in the line who themselves were capable of making thunderbolts as the commanders themselves did. Each one of them capable of making thunderbolts made different sized, coloured and shaped thunder bolts out of which some merged into the Mega Line and some over shot and stuck the small petty lines or went aimless. But, to the surprise of all the petty lines and commanders they somehow managed to be a cohesive force to reckon with. Divided they are yet united in the line.

 

Some lines not as massive as the Mega Lines also had some petty line followers. These big lines outnumbered Mega Lines and sometimes challenged the trajectories’ of Mega Lines. The fight for the supremacy was on as it had been ever. Still no one won, no body failed. There was some erosion in petty lines from one Mega Line to another and vice versa. Those petty lines that cherished on their thought process and decided to untangle from the malicious grip of severity to step out of the line of control was traumatized and put into trail. A little of them survived and exited the line of submission to fell into the grip of loneliness. Many commanders and senior petty officer approached them with medicines but could not clean the bruises inflicted from the tongues of the line men.

 

One petty line called ‘estranged’ who dared to be afflicted by loneliness was walking in the ditch of darkness where he fell. The lights were already stolen out from the dark valley by the proclaimers of the line controllers. In his loneliness he felt he is in the real realm of the existence where darkness was the base. The darkness was so intense to keep the value of sight frivolous. Is universe dark? A thought process started evolving out of now freed brain of estranged.

 

Discovery of estranged was nothing new but estranged cherished as new for him. He understood that the world was lightened with artificial lights. All the lines competed to discourse about the crooked up lights to justify their lines. For estranged the darkness was the ultimate, the truth and the energy! If the light sources had not been generated, darkness would have been prevailed. Light is not been able to succeed the supremacy of darkness. When light dims darkness creeps back and when last tiny ray disappears it’s the return of the ultimate darkness.

© 2010 childwisdom


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very strong story. In the world of competition and rank structure. Easy to fall to the B.S. I like the ending.
"For estranged the darkness was the ultimate, the truth and the energy! "
No weakness in your story. A very good flow of words and story. Thank you for sharing.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 24, 2010
Tags: http://www.childwisdom.net/apps/

Author

childwisdom
childwisdom

India



About
Forcefully endeavouring to know me. Searching for the depth inside. Fussed about the surroundings. Discovering out that the productive energy may produce something someday. more..

Writing