Thrust Vectoring

Thrust Vectoring

A Story by childwisdom

The darkness was amazing as it gave no space for hiding. There was nothing to hide. Innocence was the epitome of darkness. Darkness took over the sight of the malicious own existence. The love for lightless charm ascended as the search of a ray was futile.

 

 

The darkness gave a blindness which helped to envision the vivid colours painted in the heart. It was a skinny dip into the slumber of unknown fascination. The darkness turned out to be a boon thrown away aimlessly into the horizon which has hit the Estranged, as it mysteriously fell on the ground.

 

 

Senses, were deprived of the bodily and mental excitement which was once at the pleasures height when swam with lines once had influenced the movement. The laying on the ground enjoying the loneliness imposed by the exclusion of growing a thought in the fertile crescent of own self which the predators needed control was a contrast to the diction of a contagious disease to be afflicted to the Estranged, that was once uttered loud by the commanders of the lines.

 

 

Lying gazing into the depth of darkness was introspective on the self as the vacuum was being created in the mind. The chains were cut of from the early existence as past was vacuumed for the present reality. Future was far away as darkness gave no space to dream.

 

 

The exclamation of the unseen was gorgeous, which led to a revelation that the dark is full of colour and the light is pale, hot and dry. Once marvelled and much showed of beauty is now hiding in the dark. Where has it gone? The dementia covered the conscious eye of about the much fascinated features of shape of the conscious existence.

 

 

Time was immaterial and place to be minute, as numbness started to creep into the solitude the Estranged has fallen prey in the black delight around. The body felt the shudder of the numbness which in slow unison moved from the toe to the top of the head blanketing the whole. The delight of enjoying the dark, delighted with the unseen miracles of life, the marvel of exultation of living unseen and the naked self, exposed without the fear of the emotion of shame, is now hosting the lightness of the numbness all over the naked unseen body.

 

Back in the numb body it experienced a peace which was not there in the superficial early existence. Still in the darkness estranged yearned for ropes of ray to climb back to the material self with a new sparkle. The numbness forced immobility made to dodge a dream to the return to dark.

 

 

 The body felt the heaviness as the pressure forced on it was so abundant. The crushed spirit forced out which was light and seemed weightless and was floating and started to move around. It flew to the world of lines to see the hypocrisy and honesty of the propagated lines. It grabbed the straight lines and discarded the curly and fragmented ones and flew back.

 

 

The burden of the weight carried in the shoulders of the awesome mind is much relieved as the sighs came in chains from the nostrils of the mind. Mind began to float in the darkness as the vision of the self grew big as a vision through a microscope. The eyes opened to see the minuteness and the minuscule transformed to monsters and monsters hyped as the grab of surroundings imaginable.

 

 

Whispers were heard as cries, the sighs snored aloud as a rusty machine, the breath sounded as if on the shore of a choppy sea. The buss caught receptor to hear the unheard. The senses magnified in the lightness.  The weightless, the lighter one felt the trust on the once heavy sack of life which overcome the gravity pressed upon with the failed equality fantasy proving that no line can be equal as the thought, and calibre much varies.

 

 

Who can contain the colours of mind, and can control the dreams, who can be the prisoner of a monopolized thought, Estranged could see a flash of ray penetrated into the core of his head enlightening his entire body making it shine in whole and a heat which was hot but not enough to burn him embraced.

 

 

The spark of ray ignited the mission and the emancipated one; trust vectored denying the gravity exerted on the overburdened numb sack depriving any dominance to behold to the barren grounds of sweet darkness.

 

Is it a dream or reality, it’s as ambiguous as the whole dream of existence. What is real and unreal is there a definition. The reality of the moment is as much vanishing as yesterday. The eagerness to reach the destination, the moment of achievement forced the hapless reality to file a complaint to the self about the sluggish speed of time and when the moment hit the core, sue the time for compensation of being so fast depriving of the charm of waiting. Can this ignition be a momentary electrification which can be powerless to be a numb wood all the future through?

 

 

The flight through the wilderness of the multitude was too revealing as all the lines were seen naked from above. The commanders seem to run for a cover as they felt someone among them is peeping on their nakedness. The mega lines were stark naked and the covers that could be grabbed was too little.

 

 

The exposure was like the hidden treasure underneath the ocean. The Estranged took all the exposure he could grab in his mind's infinitely giant screen. The vindictive pleasure he had was bequeathed unselfishly, was out of his compassion to help the exposed lines to cover. The thrust he had above the established lines made him helpless to give the much sought out cover to the exposed.

© 2010 childwisdom


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A amazing story. I will come back and read when I have more time. So many strong points you made in this story. This must be read a few times to catch everything. Thank you for the powerful read.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 27, 2010
Last Updated on November 27, 2010
Tags: and can control the dreams?, Who can contain the colours of m

Author

childwisdom
childwisdom

India



About
Forcefully endeavouring to know me. Searching for the depth inside. Fussed about the surroundings. Discovering out that the productive energy may produce something someday. more..

Writing