Mr. Mittens

Mr. Mittens

A Stage Play by Chloe
"

This is a monologue that I just decided to write, never intended to make it worthy of an audition, just for fun.

"
There are a lot of things people do not know about me. For example, the way I love my messy organization skills when it comes to my room. To some, it looks like a pigsty, to me, however, it is my way of organizing. Or the way I have to cocoon my feet in my blanket at night to keep them from freezing because I choose not to wear socks. Oh! Or about the time I spend writing stupid, little works that go along with my dream to be a famous writer that most people do not know about. Isn't it strange, that some of the people I am closest with do not even know the simplest of facts about me. Now, you, whom I have not even met before, know all this about me, I mean, only because I just told you. But, now you know more than some of my closest friends. Does that mean we are now best friends? I mean, I don’t know much about you, but you already know so much about me. Maybe, just maybe, this is how friendships are supposed to start! Telling someone facts no one knows about you, kind of like breaking the ice! Yes! That is it! This is the new, innovative way to build a friendship! Wow, to think, Mr. Mittens, that we are already best friends because I told you so much, now stop meowing and tell me about yourself!

© 2014 Chloe


Author's Note

Chloe
Fun fact, the cover picture is actually my cat, but his name is Bear, not Mr. Mittens.

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2014
Tags: monologue, cats, audition

Author

Chloe
Chloe

About
I am Chloe! I love writing, cats, coffee, music, tea, chocolate, stories, adventure, friends, the mystery of humans, and anything else. I am a high school student. NOTE: Some of my work may or may n.. more..

Writing
Childish Games Childish Games

A Story by Chloe


Besides You Besides You

A Story by Chloe