Soleil My Son

Soleil My Son

A Story by Noemi

Soleil, my son. Your energy sparks and your future shines. From the beginning of your birth, I witness each day I see how brightly you light the world around you. Your energy is so that it gives strength to us all, and at times our intensity drives us to our knees. Your instinct is neither to serve nor destroy, but your talent is boundless and you’re adequate at both.


Soleil, my son. Listen well, for as you shine, I grow cold.


Soleil my son, I hide at your brilliance at each dawn. We are opposites at heart, rulers of our own design. I, calm as oceans but daring as the waves. You, fiery and passionate, wavering and flexible as flames. Both your brilliance and beauty are so necessary, whilst I am nothing but a gem in the skies. Though through your youth and naivety, you’ll bring the end to all. I wait in misfortunate mirth as I know when you are gone, my light will leave me, and I will fade into the darkness, neither a wax nor wane.

© 2017 Noemi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on June 1, 2017
Last Updated on June 1, 2017

Author

Noemi
Noemi

About
I am very passionate about how I express myself, and although my writing may be dark, I have a positive outlook on life. more..

Writing
Angel's Wings Angel's Wings

A Story by Noemi


Cage of Kindness Cage of Kindness

A Story by Noemi