5 Best Tips For Women To Dress Up For A Perfect First Date

5 Best Tips For Women To Dress Up For A Perfect First Date

A Story by Christina
"

Here are the 5 best tips for women to dress up for a perfect first date. With these tips, you'll never have to wonder "What do I wear?" before the big night again!

"

Before heading out on a first date, there are many things that should be concerned about: where to go, what to talk about, and what not to talk about, etc. Yet the number one question that pops up from most of our heads who are about to meet that someone special for the first time is “How to dress up for the big night?”




Though it may seem shallow but how you dress up on a first date is pretty important. Since the reality is, if your date isn’t the way you look then you might not get the chance to get beyond the initial attractions to show how truly great you are. In order to present yourself in the best light, follow these 5 best tips to dress up for a perfect first date and knock-‘em-dead!


Tip #1


Always wear a stunning pair of heels. I know your back, knees and toes may not thank you, but with ballerina flats and riding boots overwhelming the shoe racks, I must make this point. As per psychology, your shoes are the first thing which is observed by the men who you are going to meet at date.


A pair of heels will make you look and feel more feminine  and it will also flatter your lower half"something your date will definitely notice. Ensure to find a pair that are comfortable to walk in, preferably with an open toe and a slight platform for the perfect effect.


Tip #2


The most important tip I will offer to women is to wear a dress or a skirt on a first date. For most of us, putting this on for an everyday occasion makes us feel almost awkward since we feel like we’re too dressed up!


But through a man’s eyes, a dress or a skirt shows off your sexy and feminine side. Don’t you believe me? Try wearing a dress the next time you go out at night. You will notice a big difference in the reactions you get from men.


Tip #3


Choose color! Often we professional women love to dress in black, grey and brown since these colors are understated and slimming. But men are not looking for a boardroom buddy on first date!  Mind you they are not hiring you and this isn’t a job interview.  Instead they are searching for a feminine compliment for their masculine energy- someone they can treat like a lady so they can feel like a man. Pastels do a lot for your feminine look, turquoise and coral seem to be particular favorites for most men but choose a color that suits best for your complexion.


Tip #4


Show a little skin. No, your breast should not be flopping out of your top but men should be able to see your physique in order to gauge their attraction. Therefore, pick a dress or a skirt which shows off your arms and great legs but it shouldn’t be low cut or short that your date have a hard time concentrating. Women are beautiful in all sizes and men are attracted to all different types. In fact, the same man is often attracted to different sized women equally as they possess the killer combination of confidence, kindness and femininity.


Tip #5


Men care less about the labels! In fact, if you are dripping head to toe in Gucci or Prada, it is likely to be a turn-off. Your body is not a hanger to display high fashion! The only clothes you should be concerned with wearing should be ones which show off your best features. Once at a charity event, there were a group of men who walked away from beautiful women who were talking about how their $600 designer shoes were hurting their feet!


All in all, you should be ready to wow him in the first date outfit. When you get dressed, you will feel your attitude to transform into fun and flirty woman who deserves a great man. You never know if your first date could be the last, therefore ensure to leave a great first impression for a perfect first date!


Good Luck Girls!

© 2016 Christina


Author's Note

Christina
I am open to all suggestions, any grammar or spelling corrections.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you christine , i actualy shared it so more girls get to use your 5 tips

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Christina

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Manel for the share :)
Manel

7 Years Ago

any time christine if you have more articles or tips publish them and i will share them too
Christina

7 Years Ago

Thank you Manel, Stay Blessed :)
haha the entrapment of man in 5 easy steps. well done, nicely written christina

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Christina

7 Years Ago

Thank you Andrew for reviewing my work! Have a nice day :)
Perfectly written about women,
Thank you for sharing these tips
I loved it

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Christina

7 Years Ago

Thank you Ayushi Beura for reviewing, it will encourage me to write more.

Have a nice.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

962 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on September 29, 2016
Tags: dress up tips for date, date tips, frist date tips, dress up tips for women, perfect date dress up tips for w, perfect date dress up tips

Author

Christina
Christina

CA



About
A budding fashion lover, loves to spend my time reading, hiking and photographing nature. more..

Writing