Enchanted Chapter 1

Enchanted Chapter 1

A Chapter by cimorellinz
"

A girl called Lisa is in a hard family. She tries to escape the chaos of her family can't. But she can't put up with this anymore. So she goes for a little bike ride. That is where Enchanted begins...

"
I ride to my enchanted place whenever I need a helping hand. Normally when my parents are fighting or my sister is having a hissy fit or something like that. Whenever something happens like this, I write a note and put it on the bench. Then I go down to the shed to grab my bike and ride the mile or so to the place which is Elms Reserve. I ride through the valley. My bike is a well used bike, baby blue with no gears and a basket at the front. I love just riding through this reserve. The bright green leaves on the tall canopy trees. Baby bluebirds singing in the treetops above. This is my first time in the reserve and the day I am enchanted by the things I see today. I ride further into the reserve. I go down many paths and tunnels to where I hit a dead end. On my left is a swamp with a bridge leading off in the swamp. But, on my right I could see a enchanted light upon a little cave. So, because she had nothing better to do, she went in. A strange sound appeared to her as a little troll calling for help. She parked her bike and went to see the little troll, "Hey little guy, what can I do for you?" she asked. " Well," he sobbed, "Me and my friend were going to get fruit, when a hand appeared a snatched him into the lava beneath the bridge. He is now struggling for his life!" "What can I do" she asked again. " Humans can dive underneath this because they call this water. So, can you?" the troll asked again. "Okay, just get me time to get changed." So, she took her clothes off because she had a wet suit on . Then, with all of her might, she dived under the water to save him. She saw a hand and a foot. She karate chopped them with her unstoppable fists. She chose to take the long way, so the hand wouldn't get her as fast. She made it out, grabbed the green hairy thing known as a troll and swam up to surface like a shark swimming for prey. She gasped. The troll ran on the rocks to dry land. Then the two trolls ran ahead to gather some food, then ran home. So, she got up and walked to her bike, dried herself off and carried on. She rode pass many other trolls and there homes. After that, another troll stopped her. "Lady, are you going to the king. Every lady and man need to visit him to turn into a troll" "What, I don't want to turn into a troll, I am just passing by. But, going to the king would be a good idea." "Well, keep going straight until you see a huge castle. That is where the king lives." "Thanks." she said to the troll. So, she kept on riding until she saw a castle, made out of mud! She thought that was it, so she locked her bike up and went in. Lots of troll looked at a photo and just let her through. I wonder why? She went to see the king. "Ah, Lisa Davies, I have been waiting for you."     


© 2012 cimorellinz


Author's Note

cimorellinz
Please rate and review. I really want some feedback. Chapter 2 coming soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on December 20, 2012
Last Updated on December 20, 2012


Author

cimorellinz
cimorellinz

Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand



About
Hi I'm cimorellinz. I chose this nickname because I love CIMORELLI! Shout out to them. Also I am a passionate writer. I am so glad I am able to join WritersCafe.org because all the other websites lik.. more..

Writing