How to Lose Weight in 10 Days

How to Lose Weight in 10 Days

A Story by Clarwin Schwinn
"

Many people are fond of buying magic diet pills or fancy gadgets and equipment just to lose weight in an instant.

"
        In fact, diet pills manufacturers and hi-tech gadget companies earn billions of dollars every year because of people who trust their brands. However, people are not aware that the natural way in losing weight is the best way to be slim.

       Most of the people who want to make their bodies lighter and slimmer prefer to take pills or buy gadgets. Instead of spending minutes stretching in the garden or doing some curl ups on the swimming pool liners at the backyard, they trust the artificial way not minding the side effects on their bodies.

       There are very simple tips on how to lose weight as fast as 10 days. No need to spend a lot to buy fancy gadgets or risk your body with the side effects of instant slimming pills. Read the simple tips below and prove it in 10 days.

Daily Stretching

         Early in the morning, start your day with stretching. Simple stretching from head to toe will make the circulation of blood to be smoother flowing. It could help in easily burning fats since body already feels heat.

More Sweat, Less Food

       This is the most common way on how to lose weight. This is very easy. However, the problem is not because people don’t know what to do, but People simply don’t want to do it. If you start your morning right, the whole day will definitely follow.

       Instead of starting the morning with breakfast, do it by burning some fats. It is best that you take a little jog. If you have no time or place, jogging in place for just 10-20 minutes will burn fats in an instant.

       If you have more spare time, try to make some curl ups and sit ups even just on the beaded pool liner or on the couch. It will prevent your tummy to grow big out of your pants.

Skip Dinner Instead of Breakfast

         Many people skip breakfast because they think that it will decrease the intake of fats and calories at the start of the day. This is actually wrong. The tendency when you skip breakfast is to take more food when lunch time comes. The body feels weaker and stomach aches more when this happens.

       It is actually more effective when you skip dinner. Our metabolism works faster when we are awake. That means when we eat, the body absorbs the nutrients and make the process faster while awake.

       On the other hand, when we are asleep, metabolism slows down. That will result to slower digestion. When it happens, it is harder to burn fats.

Break Your Meals

       After the stretching and morning exercise, take your breakfast. Make it only half of what you usually eat. Break your breakfast into several snacks. For example you eat to 5 slices of bread in the morning. Make it 2 and a half and eat the other 2 and a half once in a while before lunch.

       You can actually have some of your snacks while doing the stretching and the curl ups on the beaded pool liner. Just eat little pieces, it will not affect the diet.

Discipline

         This is basic. If you are not used to eating small and having exercise, then you will not achieve your goal. If you really want to lose weight, then you will do the things that are necessary to attain it in a time table.

       These simple tips are really effective if followed thoroughly. You can lose two to three pounds in just ten days. By next summer, you can surely boast your slim body. The beaded pool liner will not be your curl ups area anymore but already your modeling ramp.

© 2010 Clarwin Schwinn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on October 5, 2010
Last Updated on October 5, 2010

Author

Clarwin Schwinn
Clarwin Schwinn

Los Angeles, CA



About
Clarwin Schwinn owns a lights and chandeliers' boutique in three different towns in California. Lately, he made an assessment on the best seller among his products and he was able to conclude that the.. more..

Writing